I Think I May Have Gotten My Girlfirend Pregnant

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one time (yes, at band camp, shut up) I was tittie-fucking this chick and she was all, "Oh baby, I want you to come on me," and I figured why not, it's far enough away. So she was sitting up wit

I figured it out. XXEddie just made all of this up to show off the fact that he has a girlfriend.Best disguised brag post ever.
I don't think this thread proves he has a girlfriend, just a vivid imagination where women get morning sickness immediately following their period.

I don't think she had Morning Sickness....more like Morning After Sickness as in filled with regret and remorse for having slept with you.....

Dude, it's been over a month. We should def. be able to know for sure by now. Every day I wake up incomplete inside not knowing whether she's preggers or not. I can't sleep at night from all the excitement. PLEAAAASE!!!! Let us know!!!

Eddie has kept posting elsewhere but not coming to this thread. Total bullshit. Attention whores us and then disappears.

I not sure this really relates but I received this email today and immediately thought of this thread.

ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659 THE CASE OF THE PREGNANT LADY A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver, and he had the man arrested. The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself. The man replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming,' and I grinned." "Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, 'Logan 's Liniment will reduce the swelling', and I had to smile." "Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself." "BUT, your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this accident'... I just lost it." "CASE DISMISSED!!"

Just found out yesterday that my 27 yr old cousin (who is broke because he drove into a guy in the crosswalk a year ago), got a 18yr old pregnant. Annnnnd she wants to have the baby. Luckily his parents (my aunt and uncle) are pretty well off so financially he would probably be alright, but still he is freakin retarded.
Good on him for bagging an 18year old though. God I hope I never get too old to be able to do that. Whats that saying? I love college girls, I get older but they stay the same age ;)Agreed with the facials comment, apart from the fact that you won't have any pregnancy scares covering her with your offspring really makes her feel appreciated, in fact I'd suggest its the way to go over some silly flower or pointless jewellry for her birthday.