I daily check all the big guns around here, Hoosier, PrtyPSux, Jordon, Bkice, DN (obv), but have to say the real best blog right now is Shannon Shorrs, by a long shot. And simple reason too, updates. Seriously he updates everyday, lots of the time multiple posts. I really enjoy reading about some of the bigger games on the net, and all the guys on here could prolley step it up a bit on posting. Not trying to sound like a **** and say they owe us to post all their results. They don't have to at all, which is why bloggin is so cool. Just simply saying if you took the time to start a blog, that probabley means you want a readership, and such people like updates. And if you havn't final tabled that day (this section does not apply to Astros) there are plenty of other interesting things in poker to talk about. Like how much of a ****** mattyv is (hoos, :club: ).The point of it all is that we care, or is at least something to read while I'm not paying attention to my cash game tables.

I daily check all the big guns around here, Hoosier, PrtyPSux, Jordon, Bkice, DN (obv), but have to say the real best blog right now is Shannon Shorrs, by a long shot. And simple reason too, updates. Seriously he updates everyday, lots of the time multiple posts. I really enjoy reading about some of the bigger games on the net, and all the guys on here could prolley step it up a bit on posting. Not trying to sound like a **** and say they owe us to post all their results. They don't have to at all, which is why bloggin is so cool. Just simply saying if you took the time to start a blog, that probabley means you want a readership, and such people like updates. And if you havn't final tabled that day (this section does not apply to Astros) there are plenty of other interesting things in poker to talk about. Like how much of a ****** mattyv is (hoos, :club: ).The point of it all is that we care, or is at least something to read while I'm not paying attention to my cash game tables.
i never understood why shannon doesn't state the specific numbers. just a bunch of symbols. its annoying! yet good reads though...

Even though my title is Poker and Life Blog mine has very little to do with poker, except as a social event. If you want an extremely candid entertaining blog that has nothing to do with poker, than read Eric Schaeffer's blog. He is a writer/actor/director. Go to the archives and read about his experience with a dominatrix... talk about risk...? It is absolutly amazing. http://www.icantbelieveimstillsingle.com

Mine. But I just started it yesterday. Two entries already though. I am trying to make it about poker only just so it is more interesting to you guys.

This one is very entertaining. He is playing miles out of his bankroll, managed to win about £170k and is down to about £50k at the moment. He will go broke eventually but has obviously got a bit of game.http://88percent.blogspot.com/
wow i just started reading this guys, and spent three hours reading all of it. he is an absolute nutter. took 100dollars to 50k, then lost it all, then borrowed 1k and took it to 170k. hes now losing that too, down to 50k lol.i would recommend reading this. he reminds me of dn, back in the day. but this guys an absolute maniac. in the end he'll either be a multimillionaire or broke!
wow i just started reading this guys, and spent three hours reading all of it. he is an absolute nutter. took 100dollars to 50k, then lost it all, then borrowed 1k and took it to 170k. hes now losing that too, down to 50k lol.i would recommend reading this. he reminds me of dn, back in the day. but this guys an absolute maniac. in the end he'll either be a multimillionaire or broke!
Think it's pretty evident from his blog which one of these he'll end up being... Anyone who says they don't get enough of a 'rush' from playing 10/20 is destined to lose.Makes for interesting reading though - I especially like all the comments from well-meaning people telling him to drop down in levels that the blogger ignores totally...And no list would be complete without mentioning Redpill's blog. He graduated from losing @ poker to losing @ stock trading, then losing @ attempting to get food stamps.More recent events have him holding down his first job in years (for 2 days total I think), and still attempting to convince his fans that 911 was an inside job - all the while his fans attempt to convince him to stick his head inside an oven.Fun for the whole family - google redpill poker blog and go nuts.

Only blog I read now is Daniel's...and I don't even look for it anymore since the poker content/hand analysis is all but gone. Just when I have time 'cause I'm still a fan.

After reading his justifications, I vote for broke. He's intelligent enough to know he's addicted to the high, but with no will to stop. So he's completed the first of the twelve steps, but shows no interest whatsoever in the next eleven.
I don't understand how these luck boxes can run yp 50k in poker. It is pretty crazy.
Yeah, short-term results can be crazy. Was sitting at $50 max PLO8 last night on four tables with a guy who was betting pot into every (read EVERY) family pot for close to an hour. If he had nothing, he would call but not fold. If he had ANY high or low, he would bet or raise pot, i.e. he won a pot all-in preflop against AA2x, A235, and KK34... with Q448 rainbow (boat). He managed to work up to about $200 on each table, and $300 on one. If he had stopped, it's a profit of about $700 for less than an hour at very small limits. He didn't, and lost it all on three of the tables in the next 30 min.I see him at these limits often, so I don't think he's simply blowing off steam by moving down limits. He seems to think the best approach is a "tourney rebuy" style, but when he's lucky enough to build a stack, he's not happy until it's gone.'Splanations? :club: