Root For My Wife! Deep In Wsop Circuit Women's Event

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SHE JUST WON!!!!Details coming soon, she has paperwork, pictures, etc.$14000 plus a seat in the WSOP Vegas, plus the Gold necklace!
I was in the room when they announced the winner and heard them announce a last name that started with a G...I hoped it was your wife. Congrats to her. If y'all are still there tomorrow I'll be there for the $550 NL event. I'll be the short kid with the hat that looks just like my avatar.

BIG props to the lady. Hope she tipped the dealers too (Especially the one who told her to play her game). Sounds like a fun day though.

SHE JUST WON!!!!Details coming soon, she has paperwork, pictures, etc.$14000 plus a seat in the WSOP Vegas, plus the Gold necklace!
awesome stuff! congrats
BIG props to the lady. Hope she tipped the dealers too (Especially the one who told her to play her game). Sounds like a fun day though.
Yeah, she gave a nice tip but that gets pooled between all the dealers (tourney).I'm trying to talk her into letting me go down on Saturday, the dealer that complimented her deals the cash games a lot, the only way I can think of slipping him an extra hundro is making sure I sit at his cash game table and giving him a $100 tip when I win a hand.When she told me who he was, I instantly recognized him, he's GREAT. Matter of fact he dealt a few of my cash game tables last Thursday and Friday, he dealt me a flopped boat that turned into quads, against KK in a 10/20 limit game, but it was a full kill pot. That was a nice one! :club: He's always very nice and "tells it like it is" even at the tables. He deserves extra so I'll do my best to get it to him!

Congrats! I'm hoping to make it down there before the main event. You're a lucky guy, my wife refuses to let me teach her to play. Are you guys planning on playing any larger buy in's?AK