What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

So, what do all of you do for a living?I hear people saying they check the forum at work, well, what do you do for work. Who plays poker full time, who works at a computer fulltime, who's a full time parent?I'm a full time student right now and play poker as my only other source of incomeAnd yes I'll assume some of you are already professional posters

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a writer, a poet, a genius, I know it...I don't buy cheeba, I grow it....For real, I'm a project manager/project engineer/estimator/surveyor for a commercial general contractor.And now that I think about it, I don't even play poker anymore. Why am I here?

So, what do all of you do for a living?I hear people saying they check the forum at work, well, what do you do for work. Who plays poker full time, who works at a computer fulltime, who's a full time parent?I'm a full time student right now and play poker as my only other source of incomeAnd yes I'll assume some of you are already professional posters
I am an Import Operations Supervisor. I import sporting goods for Russell, Spalding and Huffy from China to the United States. I am on the forum all day from work because its boring.. I suck at poker :club:

I work high up at a stuffed animal company. we make the animals that you win at amusement park games. i don't actually make the animals but i work on the computer filling out order forms and sending catalogues and pictures to different amusement parks so i can check fcp often.

I work with my father selling health insurance. There are four partners in our agency, with specialties in employee benefits, group and individual health insurance, retirement planning, and all matters of insurance services.Yeah, I'm pretty lucky to be heir to the throne.That's how I roll.

I am an Import Operations Supervisor. I import sporting goods for Russell, Spalding and Huffy from China to the United States. I am on the forum all day from work because its boring.. I suck at poker :D
Me and you could probably do business. I am a cargo underwriter. Who does your insurance? :club:

I used to work at a horseradish factory. Imagine it being 6:10 in the morning and they open up the pipes with the horseradish and it flows out onto the floors. Everyone looked stoned because it burned so bad. I was actually stoned so it worked out nice. On Wednesday I start working at a small insurance place. Not sure what I'm doing yet but I'll find out.

I work with my father selling health insurance. There are four partners in our agency, with specialties in employee benefits, group and individual health insurance, retirement planning, and all matters of insurance services.Yeah, I'm pretty lucky to be heir to the throne.That's how I roll.
If you require a Canadian Consultant for matters of insurance send a PM my way.