What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have three jobs...1) Brakewood International Cabbage plant, area supervisor, tasting division2) Fruit of the Loom endurance tester3) Tide "Stain to Go" demonstrator inside Sam's club
beans-n-icewater, over 1400 posts each better than the last.........

I bilk old women out of their retirment money by running a ponzie-scheme style "investment" fund that porports to invest only in christ-friendly compainies and pororts to give 10 percent of the prophets to various christain charities, when in actuallity the money only goes to an account in aruba.

I bilk old women out of their retirment money by running a ponzie-scheme style "investment" fund that porports to invest only in christ-friendly compainies and pororts to give 10 percent of the prophets to various christain charities, when in actuallity the money only goes to an account in aruba.
I chuckled. Then I remembered what a horrible speller you are. Then I chuckled louder. :club:
beans-n-icewater, over 1400 posts each better than the last.........
Yeah, I'd venture to say that the two posters who have the best post-to-laugh ratio are beans and loogie. loogie doesn't post a lot, but when he does, it almost guarantees a laugh.

After a brief stint of TP/MH, I'm back at software testing and network futzing.

I work as a concierge for American Express Centurion "black card" holders. yea I am a ***** for rich people.
You mean African American Express?
lohan.jpgnope black card, lots of rich bitches have them.
I know, it was a Kanye West reference where he calls the Black Card "African American Express"

I said i work at a stuffed animal company. in the summer i work from like 9 until 7 becuase it is very busy because of amusement parks. in the winter i work from about 9-5 and then volunteer at the Cleveland Clinic until 10.

I am continuing education trainer for a call center. However, I am doing a "favor" and I am training a new hire class. "Favor" means I had no choice.
ahhh you were voluntold to do it eh