Best Avatar On Fcp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DNA you get sponsored by the search function on this site? casue damn everytime a thread pops up you got this has been done before. FCP searches provided by DNA
just tryin to help mah brutha
it's speedz."Ask me about my weiner!"I am so immature that just slays me every time.
that one is great because its still recent enough we can picture the wiggling of the hands.my other favourites include the jessica alba movie (fckthis?), pocket10s truffle shuffle, and my current one.
it's speedz."Ask me about my weiner!"I am so immature that just slays me every time.
I bet you're laughing right now looking at it. I can't wait for the movie to come out. This and the scene where the fat kid screams like a girl will make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen them.
I see tons of great ones but if you had to pick a top five who would it be?
Not in any particular order:1. The picture of Miss Idaho's abs.2. Ian's clip of the chick in the red bikini running with the giant boobs3. Steamed Rice's clip of Kramer sliding in and out of Seinfelds door.4. Dancing Jessica Alba provided by fckthis is pretty solid.5. Truffle shuffle is good too.