***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I dont think they cant cut the existing feeds just not allow new feeds to come up. Sorry guys wish you could have been here earlier
good call on letting us know though... I will be forever in your debt... :club:

BTW...I will offer some analysis...LOLAllen Cunningham seems content with plotting along and playing solid TAG poker and not really pushing the issue...He has only really committed chips in one hand...

in my opinion moneymaker played the hands fine. the ones i saw were from harrington and fahra played a pot. if he plays aggressive he might win, if he plays tight he dosent stand a chance against fahra and harrington.i have seen the donk hands, and they were horrible. vs ivey and vs brenes

Whoa whoa whoa...Gordon and a bunch of listeners are suggesting that Allen's value bet of trip 9s on the river was wrong. I don't agree with that at all.

Whoa whoa whoa...Gordon and a bunch of listeners are suggesting that Allen's value bet of trip 9s on the river was wrong. I don't agree with that at all.
I am with you..I listened to that and said WTF!That bet on the river controlled what Gold could or would do.Gold hemmed and hawed ..(not sure that he thought about folding)..but he still thought it over...the alternative was Allen checking and Gold overbetting th epot and then WTF do you do?
Obviously it was wrong....he lost. Come on, look at results, not decisions.Did Allen Cunningham put black tape over the Full Tilt logo on his hat?