***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

i think allen would have called anything gold would have bet on the river. the 2m bet on the river was a fishy bet into a 6.5(at the time) pot and maybe made gold pause and think maybe allen was full. it was a defensive bet that maybe saved allen some chips. but then again what do i know

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think allen would have called anything gold would have bet on the river. the 2m bet on the river was a fishy bet into a 6.5(at the time) pot and maybe made gold pause and think maybe allen was full. it was a defensive bet that maybe saved allen some chips. but then again what do i know
I'm not saying that I disagree with Allen's bet. I'm sure he thought he was winning. However, he was on the button so he was last to act. Gold had already checked.
Is there anywhere to hear Sirius radio online. Would love to hear Hellmuth.
I tried doing the free 3 day trial but channel 125 is not included.You can listen to Sirius online but you would have to pay :club:

I've got live feed on my home computer, the forum on my laptop, and listening to sirius. All I need now is someone from the stands text messaging me results.On a side note, Gordon explains the continuation bet more often than norman Chad rags his ex-wife.edit: congrats me, no longer a newb.