***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Time Warner and theyr enot shwing it. I am going to order online. Hows the online stream? Is it good quality? 300k, 700k, 1000k???
TIME WARNER IS SHOWING IT I WORK FOR THEM AND WE ARE WATCHING IT NOW
drop dead
Is anybody out there taping it? I ordered it, but got the black screen too; called the cable provider and they said there's no chance of them getting it... I'm pretty disappointed.

gordon is right, this is the fastest main event ever..............

On behalf of us poor schmucks that have to work during the monumental event, I want to thank you for this thread. I am living vicariously through those who are watching this live.The updates I'm getting from FCP are quicker than cardplayer.com

No, we are at work, post it you lucky non-worker!
Gordon basically just ripped on the structure of the WPT tournaments while PRAISING THE GLORIOUSNESS of the structure of the WSOP main event.He's STILL kissing Harrah's and the WSOP's ***.... ah I love Gordon anyway :club:
No, we are at work, post it you lucky non-worker!
It went something like "you know, that's the great thing about the wsop. The blind structure really benefits the good players. The Wpt on the other hand..."

big call against Allen with 2nd pair... small pot, though.... meh

wait, is everybody able to watch it online now or what?all i get is the espn, thank you for watching screen...if anybody could help that be great
Try internet explorer if you're not already using it.

remember you have to pay the $25 to see it live on the internet... also make sure your internet explorer is updated