I don't know about you guys, but, I'm getting sick of seeing the Full Tilt jersey's every time I watch a game.I mean, a little logo on the pocket of a nice shirt is one thing, six inch Full Tilt's across the chest is another.The only thing worse is seeing an Asian wearing a Doyles Room cowboy hat.

Is now part of the Full Tilt Team. Pretty cool.
What a second when did Phil Ivey become part of FT???SIKE! :club:

Apparantly, Full Tilt will be taking care of Gus' medical bills that were incurred after he was struck by a bus. Did anyone hear about Gus Hansen getting hit by a bus?!?!?!?!

The only thing worse is seeing an Asian wearing a Doyles Room cowboy hat.
I beg to differ.050405-1.jpgChau Giang rules harder than infinity superbowls.
Is now part of the Full Tilt Team. Pretty cool.
Can't wait to see him donk off a ton.
True. He's pretty sweet.

Yay, now I can harass another pro with online observer chat.God must be smiling on me today baby.

I don't know about you guys, but, I'm getting sick of seeing the Full Tilt jersey's every time I watch a game.I mean, a little logo on the pocket of a nice shirt is one thing, six inch Full Tilt's across the chest is another.The only thing worse is seeing an Asian wearing a Doyles Room cowboy hat.
Well played :club: Saw that last night too...disgusting.

I just hope he plays in tournaments so I have the chance to bust him and say I drove the bus that hit Gus Hansen.

Weird. He WAS affiliated with Pokerchamps, which was a sucky little site that recently blocked all USA accounts. I wonder if that change is related or not. I just checked their site out and could see no mention of Gus at all...they used to have his pic on the home page and advertised tourneys with his name in them, similar to the DN Open.

i wonder if anyone has any insight -- but, what does he bring to the site, beside another player to wear the gear at tourneys and help promote it otherwise -- how much do we speculate he earns from this deal?

I love play pokah. Pokah is nice.It looks like he's getting ready to flip someone off. mmmmmmmmaybe Helmuth?

Gus and Howard Lederer are good friends, so it doesn't surprise me that Gus went to Full Tilt Poker.I am surprised Gus went for so long without a sponsor - he is a popular player and I'm sure lots of sites wanted him.Gus sold Pokerchamps in 2005 so that's why he's not affiliated with them anymore.I bet that Gus' deal with Full Tilt is comparable to Phil Ivey or Chris Ferguson. Even though Gus hasn't had much success recently, he's still a farily marketable player.