$2500 Nlhe Wsop Final Table

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun Jul 09 15:13:00 PDT 2006Justin Pechie Doubles UpTerrence Chan raises preflop and Justin Pechie moves all in for $212,000 total. Chan makes the call and shows AsQh. Pechie is caught in a bluff with 7h5d. However, the board comes 9d7c5c10hJs and Pechie makes two pair to double up through Chan. Booya!
lol...thats how we roll here at fcp. very gutsy move glad it worked out
Sun Jul 09 15:13:00 PDT 2006Justin Pechie Doubles UpTerrence Chan raises preflop and Justin Pechie moves all in for $212,000 total. Chan makes the call and shows AsQh. Pechie is caught in a bluff with 7h5d. However, the board comes 9d7c5c10hJs and Pechie makes two pair to double up through Chan. Booya!
I wonder if the mouth started hammering on our boy for that move?NH

Ok...that was very donkish of our fellow FCPer. Now hopefully he can get on track although if he makes plays like that I wouldn't trust his emotional stability to do well in this event. It's been like an hour and he's doing this?

Ok...that was very donkish of our fellow FCPer. Now hopefully he can get on track although if he makes plays like that I wouldn't trust his emotional stability to do well in this event. It's been like an hour and he's doing this?
Umm... It's called a resteal maybe. Chan had probably been pounding him in the blinds, Loosh decided to take a stand, and he's only a 65-35 dog there.

Prtyp and I are at the final table, and actually Mike has been quiet. Chan wasnt pounding on the blinds too much, but 75 v AQ isnt a horrible suckout.

Prtyp and I are at the final table, and actually Mike has been quiet. Chan wasnt pounding on the blinds too much, but 75 v AQ isnt a horrible suckout.
lol, i don't think the suckout was the point, it was the pushing with 75 against a raise from a player that hadn't been raising a lot of pots, which is what you said.
Hoosier: are you getting internet access in the tournament room and, if so, did you have to do anything special to get it? Thanks.
Um, this was a blind battle here guys. If I raise in the SB and BB comes over the top, you better believe I'm calling with AQ there.
Do you know that? Neither Pokerwire nor Cardplayer say anything about the position of the players.edit: sorry, missed that on the previous page.

gl looshfyi, i liked the play with the 57. Takes a lot of heart to go with your read and put all your chips in with a garbage hand like that... especially at a WSOP final table he's playing fearless, the only way to play if he wants to take this one down.

Um, this was a blind battle here guys. If I raise in the SB and BB comes over the top, you better believe I'm calling with AQ there.
if powerwires seat listing is correct is wasnt sb vs bb.
Table Seat Name Chip Count F 1 Max Pescatori 390,000 F 2 Justin Pechie 395,000 F 3 Tri Ma 224,000 F 4 Mike Matusow 378,000 F 5 Anthony Reategui 908,000 F 6 Matt Heintschel 131,000 F 7 Corey Cheresnick 220,000 F 8 Terrence Chan 298,000 F 9 Michael Scott 150,000

Mike Matusow raises to $33,000 under the gun and Justin Pechie makes the call from the small blind. The flop comes 1096 and Pechie bets out $32,000. Matusow moves all in and Pechie immediately calls, showing 109 for two pair. Matusow shows J10 for top pair and will need to improve. However, the turn is the K and the river is the A and Mike Matusow has been eliminated in 7th place. 2 big name pros he busted.

It wasn't a very good play. The risk vs the reward just wasn't there. However, he has balls.

I know there has been a lot of whining about the cardplayer-updates (rightly so), but i guess something must have happened between this

Sun Jul 09 15:43:00 PDT 2006Mike Matusow Gets ActiveAfter being relatively quiet early on, Mike Matusow has won three pots in a row and increase his stack from $240,000 to $390,000.
and that
Sun Jul 09 15:53:00 PDT 2006Mike Matusow Eliminated 7th ($89,010)Mike Matusow raises to $33,000 under the gun and Justin Pechie makes the call from the small blind. The flop comes 10 :) 9 :club: 6 :D and Pechie bets out $32,000. Matusow moves all in and Pechie immediately calls, showing 10 :D 9 :) for two pair. Matusow shows J :) 10 :D for top pair and will need to improve. However, the turn is the Kheart and the river is the Adiamond and Mike Matusow has been eliminated in 7th place.
or would Matusow push for 300K here?Still sweet to bust Mike there, grats. :club: