$2500 Nlhe Wsop Final Table

Sun Jul 09 16:54:00 PDT 2006Michael Scott Eliminated 4th ($148,350)Anthony Reategui raises to $63,000 from the small blind and Michael Scott moves all in from the big blind. Reategui makes the call and shows A5. Scott flips over KQ and will need to improve. However, the board comes 53226 and Michael Scott has been eliminated from the tournament.Just like that down to 3!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, on that last break you know Juan and Hoosier were coaching him up. I can't even imagine the pressure he's feeling. Isn't Max Pescatori married to Jennifer Harman? It seems familiar.
thats marco tranielli or something like that...max is a writer for cardplayer
Yeah, on that last break you know Juan and Hoosier were coaching him up. I can't even imagine the pressure he's feeling. Isn't Max Pescatori married to Jennifer Harman? It seems familiar.
Marco Traniello is married to Jen Harman.Reategui has a pretty dominating chip lead right now. Looshle is going to need to catch a break or two to catch up.
Marco Traniello is married to Jen Harman.Reategui has a pretty dominating chip lead right now. Looshle is going to need to catch a break or two to catch up.
Not necessarily. Assuming he's heads up with Anthony (which is the direction its heading right now), all he has to do is keep playing a solid game. Everything I've read is showing that Reategui is playing very loose, taking advantage of the chips he has. I would almost be MORE confident if Reategui eliminated Pescatori, because he'd have such a lead that all Looshle would have to do is push with a big hand, and he'll likely double through and take the lead.Either way, congrats to Looshle for your run thus far. Bring another bracelet back to FCP.-Shawn K

Man I really hope dude takes it down....from the updates I've read he's playing very solid and getting lucky when it counts. Unfortunately that JJ didn't hold up but he should be able to take it down from that donk in 1st.

Yeah Reategui has shown a willingness to call a lot of chips without a great hand. But that means Looshle will need to get a real hand to beat him. It's hard to tell from such sparse updates but I'm not terribly impresses with Reategui. I think our boy has a good shot if he can pick up some cards.

Jen is married to Marco Traniello and he is from Italy or Spain or someplace over in Europe as well.
Not necessarily. Assuming he's heads up with Anthony (which is the direction its heading right now), all he has to do is keep playing a solid game. Everything I've read is showing that Reategui is playing very loose, taking advantage of the chips he has. I would almost be MORE confident if Reategui eliminated Pescatori, because he'd have such a lead that all Looshle would have to do is push with a big hand, and he'll likely double through and take the lead.Either way, congrats to Looshle for your run thus far. Bring another bracelet back to FCP.-Shawn K
excuse my ignorance but who else won a braclet from fcp?

Anthony is a bracelet winner so he must have some game. Don't count Max out either. Although he's down in chips he's the most known player at this table for what it's worth.

An Amazing Call On a board of 10 :) 7 :D 2 :D Q :club: , Justin Pechie bets $23,000 and Max Pescatori makes the call. The river is the 10 :D and Pechie bets $62,000. Pescatori thinks for several minutes and then makes the call for about a third of his stack. Pescatori turns over Kheart9diamond, showing king high and Pechie mucks his hand.

An Amazing Call On a board of 10 :) 7 :D 2 :D Q :club: , Justin Pechie bets $23,000 and Max Pescatori makes the call. The river is the 10 :D and Pechie bets $62,000. Pescatori thinks for several minutes and then makes the call for about a third of his stack. Pescatori turns over Kheart9diamond, showing king high and Pechie mucks his hand.
oucchhhh

If he's bluffing most of the time your beat. Max must have some sort of sick read on Looshle.