$2500 Nlhe Wsop Final Table

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or J9 or a busted flush draw. Sick ReadTough break for Looshle
i'd say no to the busted flush draw, because there's a good enough chance that you're still beat against a busted flush draw with K9. He has to put him on the busted straight draw IMO.
is pescatoria the guy who won the U.S Poker championship i think the went hu against cassidy
that was john aglioloromax is around 40, ive seen him on tv wearing a doorag with italys colors on them.
is pescatoria the guy who won the U.S Poker championship i think the went hu against cassidy
No. Pescatori used to be on Ultimate Poker Challenge all the time when I used to watch it, though.MaxPescatori.jpgThe updated chip counts are:Anthony Reategui $2,200,000Justin Pechie $640,000Max Pescatori $375,000

DOUBLE UP!!!!! Justin Pechie Doubles UpAnthony Reategui raises to $40,000 preflop and Justin Pechie raises $80,000 more. Reategui makes the call and the flop comes Kspade7club4heart and Pechie bets $100,000. Reategui makes the call and the turn is the 4club. Pechie checks and Reategui bets $600,000. Pechie moves all in and Reategui calls, showing 10spade7heart. Pechie flips over AspadeKdiamond and is in the lead with a pair of kings. The river is the 4spade and Pechie has doubled up.

Justin Pechie Doubles UpAnthony Reategui raises to $40,000 preflop and Justin Pechie raises $80,000 more. Reategui makes the call and the flop comes K74 and Pechie bets $100,000. Reategui makes the call and the turn is the 4. Pechie checks and Reategui bets $600,000. Pechie moves all in and Reategui calls, showing 107. Pechie flips over AK and is in the lead with a pair of kings. The river is the 4 and Pechie has doubled up.

Sun Jul 09 17:37:00 PDT 2006Justin Pechie Doubles UpAnthony Reategui raises to $40,000 preflop and Justin Pechie raises $80,000 more. Reategui makes the call and the flop comes Ks7c4h and Pechie bets $100,000. Reategui makes the call and the turn is the 4c. Pechie checks and Reategui bets $600,000. Pechie moves all in and Reategui calls, showing 10s7h. Pechie flips over AsKd and is in the lead with a pair of kings. The river is the 4s and Pechie has doubled up. Nicely done!