$2500 Nlhe Wsop Final Table

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You bust Matusow....you gotta win the tournament. Its a wsop rule.
Steve Dannenmon broke the rules.
Mike Matusow raises to $33,000 under the gun and Justin Pechie makes the call from the small blind. The flop comes 1096 and Pechie bets out $32,000. Matusow moves all in and Pechie immediately calls, showing 109 for two pair. Matusow shows J10 for top pair and will need to improve. However, the turn is the K and the river is the A and Mike Matusow has been eliminated in 7th place.
:D Nice one.GO JUSTIN!! :club:

Sun Jul 09 16:12:00 PDT 2006Updated Chip CountsThe updated chip counts with 5 players remaining are:Anthony Reategui $1,440,000Justin Pechie $936,000Max Pescatori $437,000Corey Cheresnick $239,000Michael Scott $189,000

1$682,389 2$356,040 3$206,207 4$148,350 5$118,680Big difference between 1st and 2nd.
It's usually about double in your typical tournament.
If call down to the river is slang for preflop all in... then yes.
I laughed at this.Our boy is still golden.GL man.
I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if someone said so, but I think FidPoker is from Connecticut, also.
Yeah he is. Theres also me, greatwhite and MisterB. Thats pretty much it. TAKE IT DOWN LOOOOOOSH!

Yeah, on that last break you know Juan and Hoosier were coaching him up. I can't even imagine the pressure he's feeling. Isn't Max Pescatori married to Jennifer Harman? It seems familiar.