$2500 Nlhe Wsop Final Table

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, your aggressive style was working and I'm sure everyone got the wrong impressions from that 57 and their read on you was crooked. Congrats, especially for knocking out "the por" Matusow who I still can't believe went all in with his hand

Amazing job Loosh! :D:D:D:):):):club::P Extra :P:club: for busting Matusow (that donk... :club: )Enjoy the cash!

One of Steve7Stud's protege's? Let me be the first to suggest it.
I'm not going to say no indefinitely to this, but I'm pretty sure he isn't. I assume he would have told me if he was, maybe not, but I still doubt it. He never seemd like the type to want a mentor to me.

Just want to throw in my congratulations. I've been checking in on this all weekend. I think it's super cool to see a known FCPer make it to the final 3 of a WSOP event like this. Great cash.

Thanks everyone, I think I played as well as I could have. I had KJs in that huge pot that was roughly 2 mill of the 3 mill in play. He could have easily had KT or even K7 off that hand and I wouldve had the bracelet.I completely disregarded the money and did what I could to win and I have no regrets. I really appreciate everyones support.

Looshle, what other events (if any) do you plan on playing?
I planned on playing 5 more but thatll probably change. I only planned on playing 6 and the 2500 defintaly wasnt one of them. I'm really tired but I'm going to play the 1000 tomorrow though and try to see if I can make some runs.
I planned on playing 5 more but thatll probably change. I only planned on playing 6 and the 2500 defintaly wasnt one of them. I'm really tired but I'm going to play the 1000 tomorrow though and try to see if I can make some runs.
Put off the hookers and blow until after the series and get some restso you can use the momentum (and adrenalin) from this cash to propelyou the rest of the way! Great job today and good luck in future events! :club::D

Great job man, I was railing when you doubled up to 1.2 then saw you call the $200K bluff two hands later and take the chip lead, went to dinner and you were gone.Great job, DN told me you were smoking so he was really happy for yo too.Your head'sup league team stil sucks though.