Wsex Odds On The 50k Horse

PHIL IVEY 18-1 JENNIFER HARMAN 23-1 BARRY GREENSTEIN 23-1 DOYLE BRUNSON 23-1 DANIEL NEGREANU 25-1 DAVID BENJAMIN 27-1 TED FORREST 27-1 CHIP REESE 27-1 CHRIS FERGUSON 32-1 ERIC LINDGREN 32-1 JOHNNY CHAN 35-1 JOHN JUANDA 35-1 TODD BRUNSON 35-1 CHAU GIANG 35-1 ERIK SEIDEL 35-1 ALLEN CUNNINGHAM 37-1 MIKE MATUSAW 37-1 HOWARD LEDERER 40-1 JEFFREY LISANDRO 40-1 MINH LY 40-1 MEN NGUYEN 50-1 GUS HANSEN 50-1 SHAHRAM SHEIKHAN 50-1 MARCEL LUSKE 50-1 MICHAEL MIZRACHI 55-1 PATRIK ANTONIUS 55-1 SCOTTY NGUYEN 55-1 PHIL HELLMUTH 55-1 MAX PESCATORI 55-1 MIMI TRAN 55-1 SCOTT FISCHMAN 55-1 ELI ELEZRA 55-1 LEE SALEM 55-1 AMIR VAHEDI 60-1 BILLY GAZES 60-1 ROBERT WILLIAMSON III 60-1 MICHAEL MIZRACHI 60-1 CARLOS MORTENSEN 65-1 DAVID WILLIAMS 65-1 HARRY DEMETRIOU 65-1 ANDREW BLOCH 65-1 MIKE CARO 65-1 TUAN LE 65-1 ANNIE DUKE 65-1 DAVID GREY 65-1 T.J. CLOUTIER 70-1 HUCK SEED 70-1 PHIL GORDON 70-1 CHAD BROWN 70-1 JAMES VAN ALSTYNE 80-1 DAVE "DEVILFISH" ULLIOT 80-1 MARK SEIF 80-1 STEVE ZOLOTOW 80-1 ALLEN KESSLER 80-1 MIKE SEXTON 100-1 BARRY SHULMAN 100-1 FREDDY DEEB 100-1 DAVID SKLANSKY 100-1 FIELD (ALL OTHERS) 5-2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------© 1997-2004 World Sports Exchange, Ltd. All rights reserved. 888 498 8227info@wsex.com Just thought you would be intrested. The field bet seems like a poor bet in this event. Huck Seed would be a decent bet at 70-1 imo.

Horse limit?No bettter bet than Tuan Le here, im putting $1000 down for some easy money
LOL i laughed
I wish I could bet AGAINST some of those guys and lay the odds.
seriously, i bet you could add 10% to those odds and still lay them profitably.i don't think anyone is a good bet, though i guess we can still discuss who is a relatively good bet.
seriously, i bet you could add 10% to those odds and still lay them profitably.i don't think anyone is a good bet, though i guess we can still discuss who is a relatively good bet.
Nothing of merit to speak about in your post, just love the new avatar. Have a good one.

I think Huck's odds are way off. Isn't he well versed in razz and stud? i am pretty sure he has a razz bracelet. If i were to put money on this i would throw some in huck's direction and possibly giang or seidel those seem like the most off

I'd say Men the Master is a decent bet.A top player at limit holdem, O8 and stud hl.that matusow and sheikhan are higher than him is ridiculous.
Matusow is the best limit omaha/8 player in the world. A bet on Deeb would be like lighting money on fire. He is not well-versed in the off games (razz, stud, omaha/8). This is the tournament of the century. Should be very interesting.

I like the long odds on the Robert Williamson (60-1) and devilfish (80-1). Both are top 08b players as well as hodem guys. I think those odds are a little long for them (In other words, I think they will make the top half of a 100 man field for sure.)And why is helmuth 55-1? He has final tabled o8b a couple of times, and has a ft in Razz. Plus he wants to win so badly!!

I think the players who have FT'ed the smaller events ( ex. O8 and razz.... ) will excel more at this HORSE event... as well as the players who play the dealers choice cash games w/ all those HORSE games involved. AKA NEGREANU. I hope he final tables this thing, he has the experience to do it, as well as the poker intellect.I want 8 Pros and 2 internet qualifiers at the final table, w/ the final 8 being the pros.

I think Huck's odds are way off. Isn't he well versed in razz and stud? i am pretty sure he has a razz bracelet. If i were to put money on this i would throw some in huck's direction and possibly giang or seidel those seem like the most off
huck has made at least a final table in every game being played in HORSE and is probally the best razz player out there
Isnt it kind of critical to know how many people registered for the tournament?
yea these odds seem pretty decent if you figure not many more than 100 will buy in. and the field bet is way off because the event will be played mainly by known players

I like TJ Cloutier at 70-1. A lot of these players can't play the stud games very well are too highly placed.

I think anyone who regularly plays the big game should be a big favourite in this event. Personally I like Phil Ivery for taking it down but Greenstein, Brunson and Negreanu all have very solid chances.I definately believe this is one tournament where the field isn't a good bet though. At 5/2 I think the chances that one of the players who aren't in the field are way too good to take the field.

Ok... dumb question but exactly how do you place one of these bets. Can someone break it down to me in the simplist of terms?
These odds were taken right off of world sports exchange's website so you can place bets there at www.wsex.com. I dont have an account there but it looks like the same procedure as opening an account on any poker website. It is under lines on "other sports".