The World Premiere: "ron Mexico Is Gay"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason to hate white guys who rap. Damn, that was gay.
Yo, you just scored yourself a spot on my new single "Fuck Foxwoods Pro", scheduled to drop sometime in July. Tread lightly, bitch
Anyone gotta fake login? I can't listen without logging in and don't feel like regestering.
That shouldn't be a problem, yodon't be clickin on da track title, just hit up "stream", or you can dl the mp3.
That shouldn't be a problem, yodon't be clickin on da track title, just hit up "stream", or you can dl the mp3.
Wurd*felt like i was supposed to say this. Its called being "down"
Wurd*felt like i was supposed to say this. Its called being "down"
don't be hatin cuz you aint a legend like yo boy is. Why you gotta frunt? You can't keep it real likes I do Mitch

IMO, this is maybe the best post in the history of FCP. This needs to be moved to general for all the masses to experience. Great song. I'll be singing it for months. I knew it was gonna be good when I saw Skee-Lo and an influence for the music.

IMO, this is maybe the best post in the history of FCP. This needs to be moved to general for all the masses to experience. Great song. I'll be singing it for months. I knew it was gonna be good when I saw Skee-Lo and an influence for the music.
Why move it to General when 80% + of the people won't get it? This is where it belongs, it's a song for OT
Why move it to General when 80% + of the people won't get it? This is where it belongs, it's a song for OT
Upon second listening of the song I agree with you. Statement retracted.