Pokerstars names of members here

I am listed as theresa113. I didn't read the print that you could only change your picture once. So, my picture is if my 16 son's eye and messy hair. His eyebrows are thick. I am sure many men look at the picture and think, "My, this is one butch looking woman."Anyway, my hair is blond and I do pluck my eyebrows! :wink:

I use halvey18 and have a West Coast Choppers Maltese Cross as my pic, and for theresa113 email pokerstars support and tell them when you changed it you didnt mean to change it that that and they will let you change it one more time

LikestoWhine,Yo man I've played against you several times. I'm under the name Heel'Em on Pokerstars. I remember the last time I played at the same table you mentione that you were trying that night to break 1k by playing in a Sit & Go. I'm sure your way past that by now but cool coincedence that you posted on here. See all ya'll around PS soon.JMHeel

Blink20 with a pic of the cover of Supersystem.I'm currently playing in the penny Omaha high/low tables while i'm not working because i've managed to go broke my second time playing live, so back to studying and reading cardplayer articles online in preparation for my next run, see you guys at the tables soon :-)

• 2 weeks later...