Actors Playing Poker Players

I like Will Smith better for Ivey. I never understood the Tiger/Ivey comparison except that they are both black and they both dominate their sport.
Yeah, "the tiger woods of poker" is one of the most racist things I've ever heard. I don't get why it doesn't upset people.
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suited, all yours are pretty much dead on. well done.as for singer on the previous page, i'd say he looks more like prince, who has actually done acting before. i'm too lazy to find a pic. plus i don't want co-workers seeing pictures of prince on my screen.

Paul BettanyPaulBettany_150x208.jpgMarcel Luskemarcel.jpg
I don't think these pics do justice to how much these two can look alike.Plus, Tiger Woods does look like Phil Ivey when they both have their game faces on. I'm sure Tiger is a poop actor though, but who's perfect.
Yeah, "the tiger woods of poker" is one of the most racist things I've ever heard. I don't get why it doesn't upset people.
How is that "racist"? He looks a good bit like Tiger, and they are both widely considered the best in their respective professions. If Ivey was the better known of the 2, Tiger would be known as the "Phil Ivey of Golf".There's nothing racist in that statement in any way, shape or form.

He really doesn't look like Tiger.

I'll tell you why...Ivey is the one that said he wanted to be the Tiger Woods of poker.