• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Sorta off topic but I was having a looonnngggg conversation last week with a former employee from WA I hadn't talked to in quite a while. I have never heard the words "Rally" or "Rallied" so many times in a normal conversation. I kept wanting to ask her when she went to work for the financial markets. Really annoying.

• Like 2

You disagreed with the advisor?

I'm pretty willing to trade against anything a retail investor would do. they basically buy high and sell low like it's their job. so yeah when I heard the advisor giving his reason, which consisted of the media being worried about Germany, I bought up a Germany ETF with the rest of my money.

Yuck. Is the staff cooperating at least? I always kinda enjoyed it a little when the staff didn't and then I'd make unreasonable requests that didn't necessarily need to be made just to spite them.

Just had the department meeting where they announced my promotion. Well, it was more to talk about some layoffs that are happening in a different department and how we will be absorbing someone, but my promotion was also announced. They also have an offer out to my replacement, so that'll be nice to be able to just focus on my new role. I'll have to train him though, which won't be nice. And also leave my cube next to my boss who is my best work friend and move to a cube next to the exact opposite of my best work friend. which is also not nice.

• Like 2

They are for the most part. I've gotten a little sass from some of the nurses and people that've been here for like 40 years. They always ask if they're being bought out by another, larger hospital. I'm fairly certain they are, but I lie.

just got put another layer lower at work. but I got a hundred dollar gift card at the same time, so yay! right.

the fact that I still even try to improve at this point is a joke.

also I ate some tater tots at breakfast this morning.

• Like 1