I Called In Sick Today

I've been asked if I was a gay a handful of times in the past few months since I've really stepped my shoe and clothes game up. I always try to say something to the effect of I'm so not gay I'll suck that dudes dick over there and show how much I don't enjoy it.

I had a dream last night that Ice Cube brought Will Smiths son over to my house to sell Girl Scout cookies and then me and Ice Cube ended up wrestling. I bought three boxes from the kid.

nothing gay about any of that.

• Like 3
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The other weekend when I was back home we had been working in and out of the cold all morning and so I ordered a coffee with lunch. Just black. No cream or sugar. And my brother called me a fag.

I've been asked if I was a gay a handful of times in the past few months since I've really stepped my shoe and clothes game up.

Shocking

Let's just keep this queer train rolling...just saw the stage version of "Once" is coming to town in a few weeks. I kinda wanna go but I don't have a date.

Maybe BC knows a nice guy she can set you up with?

The other weekend when I was back home we had been working in and out of the cold all morning and so I ordered a coffee with lunch. Just black. No cream or sugar. And my brother called me a fag.

Adults drink their coffee black.

There's a guy at work, he's in a different department, well liked by everyone, etc. He seems super nice, wound slightly tight, and to me, obviously closeted. He's that gay guy who is in his late 40s early 50s, has a "house mate" and I bet isn't having sex with anyone. I've asked him out to lunch a couple of times, we get along well. I don't ask about his personal life, and even though he's cheery, chipper, and kind, every once in a while there's a moment of anger and frustration from him. I get that too.

Last week, I was in a large meeting he was running. He referenced an "ex-girlfriend," and I wanted to interrupt everyone and clarify this memory was going back to his kindergarten years. Now I'm noticing how often he goes out of his way to stop and talk with me, standing or sitting a little closer than necessary. All I wanted was a new gay friend. Now I feel awkward.

Went golfin for the first time today. Played well considering I haven't hit a ball in months. Hit my irons great, driver needs some work, nasty slice.

Been drinking strong rum since 4pm by the pool

Reason I stopped posting was mostly because I loathed suited's sad sack routine and wanted to fight him. Couldnt stand it. It evoked a resposnse, which isnt what i strived for. The rest of you are glorious. Love to see hammy back in the mix. He's rusty but loveable.

Suited isnt awful. Well, he is, but its me, not him.

• Like 2

Oh, its him. But we still love him.

BTW, Suited has a pretty baller job, it's shit work for a couple years, but he will be able to swing that into a strong 6 fig salary in the next 5, possibly 200K+.

He can buy his women at that time.

BTW, Suited has a pretty baller job, it's shit work for a couple years, but he will be able to swing that into a strong 6 fig salary in the next 5, possibly 200K+.

Let's just hope he finds ambition, self reliance and self esteem as sexually repulsive as I do.

Agreed, but he's still too much of a fcking faggot to ever buy a whore. And I love buying whores.

Sorry frau, i know you normally love me, but I'm in a dark period currently

• Like 1

Let's just hope he finds ambition, self reliance and self esteem as sexually repulsive as I do.

as long as they're on a woman I don't think we'll have any problem here

My dad wants a fire pit table for the cabin instead of a separate patio table and fire pit because of space, and its awesome. I feel like this is a beans story without the pay off. We were looking at HD and Lowes and other places, and they just weren't very good quality. So yesterday he stopped in a place that is more custom, guy said he could build one like we want for 16-1800. More than we were looking at, but he was cool spending more to get it to last.

We get there today and they guy tells me it will be 2400-4000. My dad flips out on the dude (he's strapped btw, full shoulder rig in plain sight with his sig 9). ****ing guy tried to bait and switch him. Dumbass.

Well I finally had to drag my dad out.

So Beans, how can I get something like this without paying these insane prices that these info fire pits dealers get

il_340x270.549086709_pl4x.jpg

I haven't hunted 4 legged critters since high school.

That's a shame. I ask because I'm shopping for accessories for killing animals, but only ever see handgun action going on here.

well i like the long guns just fine. got a .223, 30-06, .270 wsm. but for specifically killing game....limited experience

Speak up David, what kind of animals we talking about here. I've shot deer, elk, bear and wild pigs. Oh, and coyotes. Not to mention many bird species.

Hogs and deer, realistically. Elk, eventually.

I haven't been hunting since I was a kid, but I'm trying to get ready for rifle season. I bought a 30-06, and am looking for a Winning scope.

I'll mostly be killing in dense woods for now, but will probably use the same setup in more open places. I've been looking at this one: http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/gun-shots/2012/05/rifle-scope-review-leica-er-35-14x42, but it seems like possibly overkill. I'm thrilled with overkill, but is there some reason a less powerful scope would be better for the kinds of shots I'd have in the woods?

General scope suggestions?

Suited isnt awful. Well, he is, but its me, not him.

if its anyone, its me.

Suited is destined for big things. He just needs to get out of his own way

no i'm not.

thanks for believing in me. once i'm rich i'll send you a 25 olive garden gift card as a thank you.

personality no longer matters. i'm willing to take anything.

as long as they're on a woman I don't think we'll have any problem here

VERY FUNNY SHAKE.

someone got fired at work today. she was shitty and i'll be better off now. but it just adds to my work for the next month.