Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I wish I only had to shave 3 days a week. I have to shave every day. Because I'm a man.

I like that watch. It looks cool and all but I prefer my watches to tell the current time and have a button that lights up so I can see the time in the dark. In other words mine costs about $69 and has a plastic band. And I love it.

Oh and I'm trying to learn IPad. Next month I actually can get an iPhone and I can use it for something other than just talking once and if I figure it out. Don't tell me I'm not a modern hip guy that's not with it. Booya!

post-42158-0-02110500-1396438080_thumb.jpg

I don't care for that watch. You should just buy a rose gold Rolex. Let them haters know.

Edit: the woot one. Not Uncle Randy's. His is great because he has swag.

I only shave once a week but I really should shave twice a week.

I love that uncle Randy not only took that super blurry picture; but then posted it as a thumbnail. Unbelievable. I missed Randy.

• Like 1

I won't stand for any besmirching of Mrs. Brvy. That woman is a saint!

Then I don't know what that makes mine...

Hey, I got a minute and so nice being able to post again without 20 minute load times or posting then realizing I wasn't logged on, but whatever...

When my son was having my first grandchild (well aside from the adopted one's kid) so let's say genetic granddaughter, it was a rough couple days in the hospital and I was going back and forth from work and sleeping at the hospital. I was going to work because the owner's wife fell down stairs and was in the hospital seriously injured. So I was trying to be nice and allow him to be there as much as possible. Only come to find out as I am sitting at work knowing the baby could be born any minute, that his wife was actually at home fine and he had been lying to me.

See, if I am not there then he has to be. If he has to be there he can't drink, or at least drink and stay open. ****ing piece if shit.

Oh, and I sold a roof with a couple windows thrown in this morning. $9000. I am not sure what Mex is doing but this is the best job ever. I sold that, had lunch with my daughter in law and grandchild, went shopping a bit, came home and pooped, and now I get to go do it again.

Life just comes up ballz for ol' Rando!

my roommate is big on cigars and has tried to get me hooked. I like the smaller ones, the normal man-sized ones make me feel like throwing up.

my Indian roommate went home for a few weeks and randomly got thrown into an arranged marriage with an apparently attractive girl. the stereotypes.