I Called In Sick Today

I got drunk one night and ordered 3 of the 28oz 6-pack of Sriracha chili sauce off Amazon. Now I get drunk when we have guests over and try to get them to leave with a bottle or two. I guess the moral is I like to get drunk and be generous with my sauce. Now there's a line for your online love ad.

dammit, where were you before i deleted my fishcupidmatch profile?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Best name ever: Richard Merkin

Trader Sam's is a tiki bar in downtown Disney. It's interactive, when certain drinks are ordered, the lights blink, ships in portraits (anything but sink) I hate that rhyme but it's true.

I looked it up after the earlier post. Seems...uh, different. I think I'd like the arcade bar better but I'll give it a look next time I'm down there.

Yo peeps!

Soooo... Let's see. I quit my job without having a new one, ala Ron Mexico and then stressed and worked for a few months getting one.

I am now a tin man.

Yep, I am selling home improvements. It's pretty much overpriced but a reputable national company. It's also 95% a one call close. I obviously know nothing about roofing, siding, doors etc.. But went through an intense 4 days of training, lol. I had two weeks of sales training which is obviously much more important, and actually the easy part for me.

I have to go to an office once a week for a couple hours, the rest is in my car and they provide all the appointments, I just show up to people's homes. Pretty hilarious.

I was supposed to be with a field trainer for a month, but I ended up going on 2 appointments before they cut me lose.

Last week was my first full week and I visited slums and million K homes.

I ran 8 appointments solo and sold 3 roofs. 10k, 12k, and 18k. About 10% commission, haha.

Should get easier when I actually figure out what I'm doing, or it might hurt me. I don't know enough to know that yet.

I can sell roofs and windows and am learning doors and siding and eventually will learn HVAC.

Long hours but at this point it's pretty fun.

Gotta run. Carry on. Miss you all. Kisses Xxoo

Oh Brvy dammit. It's our controllers 10 year anniversary and apparently we're doing a "surprise" potluck tomorrow where we're all expected to bring something. What am I, a woman?

Edit: going halvsies on walking tacos with BC. I'm bringing the meat (yeah hehehehe) and she's bringing everything else.

• Like 1

can't be real.

I don't get it.

About 15 years ago I was working the phones and had a customer named Bulldog Daniel. We were supposed to use last names only, but I never did, and by the time I had it out it was too late. But the lady didn't bat an eye when I asked her if Bulldog was there.

million K homes.

WOW, those are EXPENSIVE!

(miss you Randy!)

What is with people quitting their job before getting another one? Not a chance in hell i would ever do that.

Randy's wife makes over 100k, and his owner was a terrible piece of crap. I think it was ok in his case. Mexico is another story.

WOW, those are EXPENSIVE!

(miss you Randy!)

Randy's wife makes over 100k, and his owner was a terrible piece of crap. I think it was ok in his case. Mexico is another story.

Yeah, the owner was a piece of crap and it looks like he's going out of business and suffering pretty bad since I left. He didn't do anything except drink and apparently actually doing work wasn't in his plans.

And yeah, I not only interviewed at a bunch of car dealers but also various other sales jobs and even entertained going back to school. But this guy really closed me on this job and the ridiculous money that can be made. It's not the product as much as they simply need salesmen that can close a deal.

It's an old national corporation that rhymes with Tears, lol. I have to be careful as they have a social media policy and all.

Been really fun so far. On my appointment this morning the old guy I was talking to fell asleep. I asked him if he was thinking of banging Farrah Fawcett and he snored real loud. Haha

Oh well, I have a window appointment next and they don't know what's coming. I got more window bullshit than Lolli has sex.

I HAVE ONE HOMIE. I don't put my shirts in the dryer and just iron them as necessary.

And those are all OCBD's, so a little wrinkling is PREFERABLE.

Yeah it's weird, I have to dress up and wear pants now. No more shorts, tees and sandles. It's no wonder it took me a while to quit. I even wear a tie once a week for a meeting. It's like I'm all grown up!

i have to go to springfield for a bank event tomorrow. leave downtown around 2, get there at 5, event from 5:30 to 9. get back to KC around midnight, sleep, get back to work by 8:30 for international call with client in spain. then be out all thursday afternoon with meetings. friday go to columbia, which should take up the whole day. saturday have to go into work because after the next three days i should be buried in it up to my ass.