Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't see myself ever smoking them more than once a week, so I'm probably just buying a really nice pack of thins as thera puts it and an actual cigar lighter. I dislike having to ruin my thumb.

I don't have a pic of the girl, I doubt I ever even get to meet her.

Is there nicotine in cigars? I have a super addictive personality and I have no problem with cravings or anything. I really only smoke occasionally on the weekends when it's nice out or if I'm golfing or something.

Huh...one google search says there's as much nicotine in one cigar as a pack of cigarettes...which seems not right to me. I almost threw up the first time I tried smoking a cigar too, mostly because I accidentally inhaled.

Obviously my favorite AI contestant is Caleb for doing Rush and Zep, but early on despite Deb's protest, I called Jena (not Jena) as top 3, and she's been really bringing it. Something about her cool voice and classy attitude and quick wit leads me to believe she has the whole package.

Oh sorry. Cigars!

(Yuck)

I'm still trying to quit cigs...

my roommate is big on cigars and has tried to get me hooked. I like the smaller ones, the normal man-sized ones make me feel like throwing up.

my Indian roommate went home for a few weeks and randomly got thrown into an arranged marriage with an apparently attractive girl. the stereotypes.

How does that work? Was there consummation? Did he bring her back with him? Is she still in India? So many questions...

Preferably naked.

The Indian girl, not the guy. Pleasekthanks.

I didn't realize people still watched American Idol. The Voice is where it's at. MUCH better talent.

they had lunch once and it was done. he's only engaged, so nobody's moving just yet. he is a catch, has an MBA and PHD, 6'6", ripped due to working out every day.

any pictures?

A 6'6" Indian?! I've never heard of such a thing.

How does that work? Was there consummation? Did he bring her back with him? Is she still in India? So many questions...

The Indian girl, not the guy. Pleasekthanks.

Just invite them both for an online Sickie interview. Then we can ask them both embarrassing stuff.

I didn't realize people still watched American Idol. The Voice is where it's at. MUCH better talent.

Meh, maybe but mostly struggling artists where AI developers more young talent. But the Voice has Shakira and nothing can top that.

any pictures?

Great minds and all.

my roommate is big on the penises and has tried to get me hooked. I like the smaller ones, the normal man-sized ones make me feel like throwing up.

I like the big penises, but they can become a burden after 40 minutes. There's some decent thin ones that smoke pretty pleasurably.

I love the penises. I usually just get a romeo y juliet. I also smoke a lot of blacks

Gimme a black and mild (you know, penises) and daddys juuuuuust fine.

meh, too easy but I like taking a swing at slow lobs.

You sure have weiners and gay dudes on your mind a lot.

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

attaboy...and I never protest too much, just enough to make it slightly uncomfortable. safe words and all.

I've been asked if I was a gay a handful of times in the past few months since I've really stepped my shoe and clothes game up. I always try to say something to the effect of I'm so not gay I'll suck that dudes dick over there and show how much I don't enjoy it.

I had a dream last night that Ice Cube brought Will Smiths son over to my house to sell Girl Scout cookies and then me and Ice Cube ended up wrestling. I bought three boxes from the kid.

• Like 2