I Called In Sick Today

Oh what, we don't do fake rage with a dose of picking on each other anymore? JerksYou all are my only friends. Follow me on twitter and I'll prove it. @Magscm23. I NNEEEEED followers. Or something. Awesome happening at JJ's, besides the sandwich The last song that played as I was leaving was Nirvana's Rape Me. Playing loudly. So awesome

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I hardly write anything but I'm starting to. I prefer it over FB now. Shake: hold me. Let me hold you. I'll take you to the beach? I, unlike your family, will let you get drunk while at dinner

I am stupid and poor! "am" should be in italics but the god damn mobile app won't let me. and ron my family actually would let me get drunk at dinner, hell they try to get me drunk every time I go down there, I just don't like the idea of getting drunk around my parents. but sure you can hold me.

Really? You still care what they think? Odd. You're an adult. It's not like you're gonna sleep with your own mom when drunk. ALTHOUGH, you do have a predilection for married women. My parents have 5pm cocktail hour every day. When I'm in town, it last longer. On our cruise together (me and my family, not me and you) I anticipate being drunk more than sober and I hope they follow suit. Mi mean, family generally sucks, so why not be bombed?

FagWho do we know that posts here, lives in Calgary and just followed my Twat acct? Drawing a blank. Name redactedOf note, I just notarized a document for a really hot, fantastically assed high school girl and her mom (not cute at all) so she can do off campus lunch.

FagWho do we know that posts here, lives in Calgary and just followed my Twat acct? Drawing a blank. Name redactedOf note, I just notarized a document for a really hot, fantastically assed high school girl and her mom (not cute at all) so she can do off campus lunch.
Hmm, just looked at who you were talking about. I don't know who that is. He's followed by beans, Guapo, and brvheart too. Posts a shit-ton of pics.You need a notary for an off campus lunch document?

I just looked at your twitter followers Ronny. I recognize that name from this place. Hasn't posted here in awhile though. Guess he's one of those geeky lurkers you always hear about.

Could you expand on this please?
Everyday at around 5pm, (they still work) they go outside and sit on the patio, porch, whatever it's called and have a drink. Stepdad usually does a beer or two and mom does a Grey Goose and a mixer. On Weekends, they may do two or three max. They never get drunk. Just enjoy the time to sip on a drink and relax for a bit.
You need a notary for an off campus lunch document?
Schools don't mess around. I've also done a bunch for on campus parking. You clearly missed the perverted point of that post
Is it this guy?
Don't think so. He's a buckeye. Twitter guy is a Flame
  • Like 1
Everyday at around 5pm, (they still work) they go outside and sit on the patio, porch, whatever it's called and have a drink. Stepdad usually does a beer or two and mom does a Grey Goose and a mixer. On Weekends, they may do two or three max. They never get drunk. Just enjoy the time to sip on a drink and relax for a bit.
I can't wait until I have the kind of time where I can do this.There is a deaf guy in this thread. He's also pretty horrible. Just letting you know in case you wanted to replay one of your greatest hits.
  • Like 2

guys I just went into the bathroom and a guy came out of the stall and I swear to god it smelled like he vomited out his ass. worst thing I ever smelled. I wanted to leave but figured that would be super embarassing to him.

Speedz: Did you only read those two? Why would you choose Ender's Shadow as the 2nd one to read? I haven't read it, but it's just the same book from someone else's perspective, right? I read Speaker for the Dead and Xenocide, and thought they were pretty good, although it gets pretty philosophical in Xenocide. They're making an Ender's Game movie too, as we speak!
I only read those two, and therefore assume they are the only two worth reading.Seriously. That's how I think.
I can't wait until I have the kind of time where I can do this.There is a deaf guy in this thread. He's also pretty horrible. Just letting you know in case you wanted to replay one of your greatest hits.
I'm a little disappointed this wasn't Ron's idea on his own
I'm embarrassed that I rehashed my same joke. But I did. With a nod to my previous joke.
Still, it made he howl. I told dutch on messenger that the thread made me nostalgic for 2005.
Who do we know that posts here, lives in Calgary and just followed my Twat acct? Drawing a blank. Name redacted
I don't know. I live a few hours out of Calgary now, and just followed you, and post here, but I only started following you after this post. Maybe you should introduce us?

I rarely patrol anything outside of Off Topic. But all credit goes to DJV. We'll call him my researcher. And yes, the good old days were loads of fun. I have 20k posts that confirm that.

I don't know. I live a few hours out of Calgary now, and just followed you, and post here, but I only started following you after this post. Maybe you should introduce us?
Sex meet up, woohooo

i just tried to drive a stick. her car is a stick and she's driving tomorrow. in case of emergency she wanted me to have learned before. lets just say it didn't go to well. i was like a retard humping a door knob. made me feel like a real munson.

• Like 4