Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So I've been emailing zimmer asking about his trading job roughly every two months. Coming up on another update email. I feel weird pestering him, but he doesn't seem to mind. Mk quit trading entirely, did I mention that here?
No. What is he doing now? Music? Faggotry?

I ran 10 miles at sub 7:45 pace at my peak. It was downtown Chicago so JBrad would've been pissed if he still lived there....and wasn't a whipped bitch. My resume sucks and I need a new job. I have another kid now.Back to reading and not posting.

Ok, that was really funnyConsultant. He was scant on details other than sleep is easier now.
Isn't "Consultant" what unemployed people say when they don't want to say that they're unemployed? That would explain the easier sleep.
bet he's a consultant
heh
I tried to be friends with like seven of you bastards. No one said yes.
Are we friends? **** Facebook. I need more Twitter followers. I lost two today, probably because of a bukkake/yogurt joke.
He deals with the god damn customers.
hahaha
Are we friends? **** Facebook. I need more Twitter followers. I lost two today, probably because of a bukkake/yogurt joke.
I enjoyed your response to rupert murdoch re: windmills. that was funny. but I don't know how to acknowledge that I like something on twitter without retweeting it, and I'm just not going to do that.I don't think the squirrel is in my house anymore. apparently he had gotten out of my trap that I had set up before work yesterday because he wasn't there when I got home. right before going to bed I heard scratching and chewing coming out of my living room so I go in there and see him gnawing on my couch. I gave him a good talking to before he scurried off underneath the couch to hide. opened the window right behind the couch, turned the light off, and turned the front porch light on so he could see that was the way out and I think it worked. didn't hear anything just now when I went in there to check and it didn't look like he had made any nests or anything, so I'm guessing I'm good. you know, until the next one.I do not enjoy living in a shack.
I do follow you on twitter. I chortled at something you posted yesterday, but my comedy re-tweet qualifications are unfairly high.
I don't follow you on principle. But I've wondered, what's the need to grow followers? How does that make you money? And why do people beg celebrities for RTs? That annoys me. "it's my retarded, formerly ass raped kid's Bday, how bout a RT from his favorite Weatherman?"Hate it. Beggars.
I'm trying to beat people around me, including this one intern dude who basically admits he cheats but continues to brag that he's beating everyone
Sounds like fun!Is the company just gearing up for the insurance exams next year, hoping to save some cash if the fatties are slightly less fat?
He deals with the god damn customers.
Heh.

actually yeah, that is why they're doing it. they actually say as much sometimes. problem is though, the fatties don't participate, just the people that are already in shape. as a side note it's hilarious to see all the people who put in that they walked 10 miles a day. oh really?! do you actually know how long it takes to walk ten miles you cheating ****wad?

What's the prizes? Why are people so blatantly cheating (other than people suck)?We do something similar here at work where every quarter if you log 90 minutes a week you get entered into a drawing for some $100 gift cards. I've never done it though because I have low self-esteem and don't want to admit that I workout/am trying to lose weight to people I know IRL.

prizes are like gift cards and shirts and stuff, but not really much for just finishing. and people cheat because people are horrible, that's really enough reason. and I have a similar problem with these competitions and going to the gym and stuff: I feel like everybody sees me in the gym all the time and always participating in these contests and stuff but I'm still fat so they're like "what the hell is wrong with this guy?"

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about it. Except I'm actually fat and it's more of a "oh, that's cute, fatty wants to get in shape, we'll see how long that lasts and then in a month we can laugh at him more"

actually yeah, that is why they're doing it. they actually say as much sometimes. problem is though, the fatties don't participate, just the people that are already in shape. as a side note it's hilarious to see all the people who put in that they walked 10 miles a day. oh really?! do you actually know how long it takes to walk ten miles you cheating ****wad?
Maybe they do it on their lunch hour?

man if I were involved in such a cheating scandal Id make it a point to outdo every damn one of them...Eventually someone would be walking in oil change territoryOnce it gets that outta hand write something like "Well I have to confess...last week I put down that I walked thirty eight miles but that wasnt entirely true... I rode a stick horse for the last seven"Then post a video of you siting on a bicycle sitting on a running treadmill. "FIFTY MILES TODAY BITCHES!" I actually did that a few years back when the wife was nagging about me using the damn thing. Be careful though...had a hellava wreck while trying to open a beer...Have fun with the thingIn other news...Im going back to bed