Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

all i was saying is i don't understand why we felt the need to land on the bugs planet and fight hand to hand. they started it when they shot that meteor at buenos ares. do we want to win or do we want to discover things? I SAY WE FIGHT TO WIN.

*thinks for five minutes*Yeah, I guess that's all I've got.Oh hey, isn't this weekend Essay's big sex weekend? Is it too late to put some more fear and feelings of inadequacy on him? Should we just give it a shot anyway?Edit: Oh, hi, Essay.

Liar's poker is completely accessible to the financially illiterate. I recommend it.Next up is one of The Art of Learning, Catcher in the Rye, or Once in Golconda. I bought a physical copy of the last one because there was no eBook to be found anywhere, so it is first priority. Hoping it arrives tomorrow for the weekend binge. I own a copy of infinite jest but honestly wasn't able to get into it. I am a member of a giant eBook tracker but getting to be a power user for invites looks to be a LONG way off. I would have to arb stuff from the music trackers to hit ratio and upload requirements, and honestly that is a huge effort.This post almost solely for theraflu's benefit.
When we were driving back from CA this past July (16 hours) I bought the audio version of Liars Poker to help kill some of the soul crushing boredom of the drive.I thought it was very good. Really interesting look into the trading world.
Craigslist, bro. Craigslist.Bro.
Yeah. I knew shake wasn't going to go for any cum stained couches from craigslist. Hard to imagine it would cost $3.500 to furnish an apartment from IKEA though.Hey shake, have you looked into modular homes? NOT mobile homes, which are nothing more than glorified trailers. My Brother and Sister in law bought one for their property and it's pretty damn nice and, once in place, you can't really tell you're in a modular. Especially from the inside. I think they paid a little over $100,000 for it and were around $150.000 including all site prep. But they had to bring in electric, put in a well etc... because it was bare land which you wouldn't have to do I assume. Anyway, just another option that wouldn't be much or any more costly than flushing rent every month.

well 3,500 includes a new mattress too which is like 700 est, but yeah, bed, couch, loveseat, coffee table, bookshelf, end tables for bedroom, dresser, and the random stuff like sheets and throw pillows got me up to 3,500 estimated. and I used to sell mobile/modular homes a long time ago so no. oh, suited: you're going to fail!

of course I already own those things but they're all old and ugly as fuuck and if I'm getting an apartment then it has to be fresh to death so I need new stuff. and more than 700 for a mattress? like, really? why would you need to pay more than that? that's a shit ton of money.

Meh
Hm. You didn't like it? Was it because of Owen? I really enjoyed it.Speedz: Did you only read those two? Why would you choose Ender's Shadow as the 2nd one to read? I haven't read it, but it's just the same book from someone else's perspective, right? I read Speaker for the Dead and Xenocide, and thought they were pretty good, although it gets pretty philosophical in Xenocide. They're making an Ender's Game movie too, as we speak!
vermont you yokel
Yeah, I know. Sheesh. DUMBASS
I think I spent $500 on my mattress and it's been awesome. I imagine it'll last 2-3 years before spending the real cheese on a sweet tempurpedic or something.
How bout tossing a dent in that pig once in a while? Fag. We have a knock off tempurpedic and it's ok. Don't love it. I prefer a bed that's a tad harder. Sitting in Jimmy Johns currently. 'twas good
Brush off the haters SA. You got this, dawg.
He doesn't. This shit takes practiceDo some fake chow. Unless you like really doing it. Hitting Mellow Mushroom tomorrow. Went to one down south. Liked it. Decent beer menu and the food was solid. I just want some hot p to look it. I'm old and horny.
Hm. You didn't like it? Was it because of Owen? I really enjoyed it.
Owen was interesting. I didn't like the school president. But I liked the book well enough; just wouldn't call it great. Or, at least, as great as all the reviews made it seem.

ron mexico uses more slang than avon barksdale. there's a mellow mushroom at the beach. my sister loves it. haven't been without my family so I haven't been able to get proper tanked though so I'm not sure how it really is. and god damn it I need coffee and the coffee maker here is clogged or some dumb shit. life sucks.

yeah I wanna have sex too. that'd be awesome. don't worry suited, she wants the d, even if she says she doesn't, even if she pushes you away, even if she beggs you to stop, she wants that shit. waxing philosophic on rape yo