Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

yeah what's this jessie ware lady all about? not familiar. believe it or not I'm actually looking forward to earl sweatshirt's new album. it'll probably suck but it'll still be interesting. oh hey, you got any reccos similar to M83? or along the lines of twin shadow, maybe fuck buttons? you like all that electronic shit, figured you'd be able to narrow some down. brvheart we're talking about music.

I like yeasayer. I've never heard of any of the other people/groups mentioned.

the jessie ware one I'm assuming. but I'll listen to it and I'll like it just to spite you you sonofabitch. I didn't download matthew dear because I seem to remember him sucking balls.also of note, got my gosling haircut today. nowhere near as proper as the last haircut I got because this was just a mastercuts (and boy did she butcher it; right side a good centimeter lower than the left, both at the sideburns AND on the front), but it's still pretty cool. bitches love the gos.also also of note, I'm watching american psycho right now. this is the best movie ever, right?

you've never heard of m83???
Never.
also also of note, I'm watching american psycho right now. this is the best movie ever, right?
American Psycho isn't even the best movie released in the Spring of 2000, let alone, ever.

Hey Shake, I'm watching The Hunger Games, I think that means I win.Saw Batman last night. It was entertaining, and I liked it ok. Not nearly as good as the first two, but it certainly didn't ruin the trilogy for me. I blame Heath Ledger. Selfish bastard.

well she's dating michael phelps so I guess she's doing okp.s. you're weirdedit: thanks a lot speedz you just ruined my life. but yeah, the hunger games means you win. maybe choose an avatar from the film? it'd be really nice if you chose an avatar. or convinced napa to.

well I'm going up to bed right now. but I have to tell you, when I wake up, there sure as shit better be a hell of a lot more of a trip report than that nonsense you fucking fuck.

Just watched Margin Call. It was good. I mean, I know that everyone is Hollywood is a democrat, and that every single film like this is trying to drive home the point that corporations are the devil, but is there anything that Jeremy Irons says in the speech at the end that is disputable in any way? I mean, Kevin Spacey was doing a good job looking pissed and everything, but everything that Irons said was true. Whatever. It was a good movie. The acting was top notch all around. I even liked Demi.

what's there to say really. i'm not a man. i never will be.
Quit being a huge pussy and give us a detailed trip report about how you ended up not having sex with a woman who asked you to go on a multi-state wedding trip, while staying in the same hotel room and showering in the same bathroom. Also, this Napa/Speedz no avatar thing is seriously annoying. I hate it. I wish I could just hide all avatars instead of constantly being confused.

the hunger games? I hardly know her!mike said margin call captured the environment in sep 08 pretty much perfectly. everyone just trying not to die. everyone at work has a 2008 story. I guess that monday after lehman peaced out, it was pure chaos, screaming phone calls, insane vol. and we're collateral, kind of only tangentially related to everything that went down.

Hey. Do this again, but change the title to 'hey brvheart' and make the link go to a (recognizable brand) 55 - 65in TV for less than 800. plz thx.ps. I got a junk router and had to send it back, which is why nothing was working correctly. Still. Terrible directions + anything to do with networking = sad brvheart.

This gif is gold for future thingshttp://i.imgur.com/b6QjJ.gifI will keep an eye out but TVs of that size are rarer than laptops like what speedz wanted. I wonder if he was smart enough to wait and see if I would do the watching for Him? He was right. Android auto-capitalized him and it looked like I was calling speedz god so I left it.You could cruise the dd-wrt hardware list and look for a router that is both cheap and easy to install to. There might still be some of the $60 Cisco Linksys wrt-50gl ones out there somewhere that can be flashed with open source software without any fumbling in command line/risking bricking. I have both a shitty one and a gl running on my network, no problems in 6+ years. I even have data usage charts showing when I was away at college.

• Like 1
I will keep an eye out but TVs of that size are rarer than laptops like what speedz wanted. I wonder if he was smart enough to wait and see if I would do the watching for Him? He was right. Android auto-capitalized him and it looked like I was calling speedz god so I left it.
Do it IE!
You could cruise the dd-wrt hardware list and look for a router that is both cheap and easy to install to. There might still be some of the $60 Cisco Linksys wrt-50gl ones out there somewhere that can be flashed with open source software without any fumbling in command line/risking bricking. I have both a shitty one and a gl running on my network, no problems in 6+ years. I even have data usage charts showing when I was away at college.
FYI, I have 50 Mbps internet out here. What router would you buy? <200 please.