Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I want to continue this discussion, but I can't think straight. I just found out Tony Scott killed himself. Man that sucks.Man on FireTop GunSpy GameThe Last BoyscoutTrue RomanceBeat the Devil (it was a BMW short film with Clive Owen before he was famous)Enemy of the Statesonfoabitch

Just watched Margin Call. It was good. I mean, I know that everyone is Hollywood is a democrat, and that every single film like this is trying to drive home the point that corporations are the devil, but is there anything that Jeremy Irons says in the speech at the end that is disputable in any way? I mean, Kevin Spacey was doing a good job looking pissed and everything, but everything that Irons said was true. Whatever. It was a good movie. The acting was top notch all around. I even liked Demi.
you know that was the whole point right?
FFS, one account done, I hope
thaaaaank you. though really the true blame should be on speedz since you had the blank avatar longer, it should have been him to cave first since you basically "called it." but regardless, thanks for being a team player napa. speedz is just going to remain a self centered jerk face I see.
Shake when something goes wrong in the next few hours for you just think "at least my house doesn't smell like a skunk".
oh now that would be a bad one. one actually get inside or is this an outside dog getting sprayed then coming inside incident? either way, just pretend that you spilled a whole bunch of good coffee and heineken on the floor. way more delicious that way!
you know that was the whole point right?
The whole point was that corporations are evil. You can't convince me otherwise.

did i tell you ****ers that a pipe in the apartment above mine burst and we got some residual water damage. normally this would just be plain annoying, but because our lease was up in october anyways, they are letting us out now and we can move into the apartment we wanted (that is open right now and we were praying to brvy would still be available) this week. looks like we'll sign the new lease tomorrow and move into the new place wednesday. exciting times here in kc. in other news, i start my LLM semester today. which sucks a whole bag of dicks.

I like the new av nappy. Platinum is the way to I these days on the non professional I just a beer on a Friday night scene. In this guys opinion.
Wtf does this say?

hey it was early, i was on my phone and pooping. give a guy a break.it says, he nappy, i like that delicious new avatar. bud light platinum is a good drink for those of us who don't go in for the summer pale ale strawberry wheat local ass bullshit type beer. YOU GOT ME RON?

Wow, 10 posts quoted. I wonder how many I'll actually reply to.

The chick that I waited six months to text just posted a picture from that. Very. Bar! Fate right? Right??!
Assumed there would be follow-up. Why no follow-up?
and on that note, anybody ever gotten blue balls while having sex?
That's ridiculous.
oh I'm sure he'll be fine.god damn it I've got to cut grass and fix my water line today and I don't want to do shit. I'm tired and a little hungover and damn it, that's like 10 - 12 hours of manual labor. god damn it I hate having to take care of a house so, so much.
You have a lot of posts where you start with a little throwaway line about the post above you and then you move onto what you really want to talk about, which is yourself. This isn't a criticism, just an observation. I'm not trying to change you.
I just feel like we are going through the motions a lot around here.
And I don't think we try to recycle jokes, I'd say most of us now are basically old friends that gab about the mundane.
I think we winkingly recycle jokes. But that fits with what you are saying and I agree with you.
Also, this Napa/Speedz no avatar thing is seriously annoying. I hate it. I wish I could just hide all avatars instead of constantly being confused.
I even found a great avatar for speedz. What a lazy bum.
did i tell you ****ers that a pipe in the apartment above mine burst and we got some residual water damage.
You also didn't tell us about your weekend.I only deleted three of the ten. That's a better percentage than normal.
hey it was early, i was on my phone and pooping. give a guy a break.it says, he nappy, i like that delicious new avatar. bud light platinum is a good drink for those of us who don't go in for the summer pale ale strawberry wheat local ass bullshit type beer. YOU GOT ME RON?
I will not stand for your beer mockery.

Oh, yeah, I didn't follow up because once I got to a screen bigger than my phone I realized it was the bar with the same name/very similar layout (same owner) that's in Ames and I was so humiliated that I was hoping you guys would forget. Ended up staying home and watching Contagion with my roommate and his slam piece instead.

The whole point was that corporations are evil. You can't convince me otherwise.
oh I see, you watched a completely different movie. that must be the problem. and dj: it was! and yep. me and strategy in tight competiton to keep the conversation on ourselves. my life's worse though so I win. I'm counting the sex towards the worse by the way since she's crazy and it will obviously blow up in my face shortly.

I feel like I mostly talk about myself and no one is givIng me any credit for that. Shake sex is sex. I'd like to have some. But there was hand holding and sleeping. I can't stop pooping. Nappy dont worry I just assumed you went to that bar and didn't talk to her. Wasn't even gonna brig it up. Have an orientation for he llm program. Why we have this waste of time bullshit ass stupid meeting is beyond me. I'd much rather be at home on my toilet, but that's life man, sometimes you gotta shit in a public bathroom.

I'm counting the sex towards the worse by the way since she's crazy and it will obviously blow up in my face shortly.
It's like people are speaking in tongues in here all of a sudden
Shake sex is sex. I'd like to have some. But there was hand holding and sleeping.
Well that's....something. Is she just the biggest **** tease ever to walk the planet or what? I don't understand how this happens. Sad for you.

yeah I mean what the effing eff? did she specifically say she didn't want to bang or something? is she some sort of crazy christian moron? I don't get it. I don't think this is even (all) your fault sa. sex just should have been a given.

Well that's....something. Is she just the biggest **** tease ever to walk the planet or what? I don't understand how this happens. Sad for you.
reverse-1325795244_angry_face.gif
You know me to well, SA.Sorry things didn't happen Saturday. I was pulling for ya.
yeah I mean what the effing eff? did she specifically say she didn't want to bang or something? is she some sort of crazy christian moron? I don't get it. I don't think this is even (all) your fault sa. sex just should have been a given.
it was more like she was tired from the wedding (and dancing with her friends and a few times me) and she said she felt gross because she was all sweaty and i bitched out and didn't try. after this move, ima invite her over and literally just start grabbing things. that's the plan any ways.