Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you must never get tired of that penis in your mouth huh (for suited, obviously)oh, and I just figured out that there are 4 more pay periods above the two a month I was counting for my apartment expenses. I make more than I thought I did! I can actually afford an apartment!I have a degree in economics.
How do you get 4 extra pay periods? I get paid every other week which gets me 2 extra checks a year.I don't have a degree in economics.
some of the fellas are going to fogo de chao or however you spell it. they want me in, but i'm all like hey man i don't eat that much red meat and i don't think it's worth 30 bucks or whatever it costs.strat, you ever eat there?
A few times. Amazing. You pretty much do it only if you love eating tons of meats. Awful deal for non meat lovers.
How do you get 4 extra pay periods? I get paid every other week which gets me 2 extra checks a year.I don't have a degree in economics.
I have no idea. I'm probably wrong. drunk now though! thursday happy hour. no chicks though.

so i'm watching starship troopers, and what i don't understand is why we attempted an invasion of the bug planets. why didn't we just nuke the whole planet? why did we need to land in person and fight person to bug? kind of stupid if you were to ask me.

no chicks from work? or none at all on the premises? cause i don't want any excuses, i want penetration.
well yeah there were a few girls. one married, one interested in another dude, and one was that one intern that I dated and she decided that I was a loser. so yeah. my excuse is still, as always, that I'm me. go have sex with your girlfriend you fucking traitor.
  • Like 1

you just go back to your room and watch thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAN0HHVGAp4&feature=player_embedded#!

As much land as you have...Ive been there remember? You should do one of two..maybe more...thingsRemodel...spend each month what you would have on rent. Taken one room at a time you should have a solid home in a year. Maybe a half more. What difference would it make. Say two. I know you have an awesome set of toolsTear the bitch down and staert over. Well, there are companies all over that build you a new, decent...not great...house just using your land as collateral. Have the folks sign it over and go for it. Less than rent and its not wasted down the toilet...Buy an RV... Park the bitch in the backyard by the train tracks and drive it to the beach once in a whileJust avoid rent. It applies your cash straight toward beer and gambling for guys like me...

so i'm watching starship troopers, and what i don't understand is why we attempted an invasion of the bug planets. why didn't we just nuke the whole planet? why did we need to land in person and fight person to bug? kind of stupid if you were to ask me.
They wanted to learn the ways of the bug, take the big brained sucker under control for testing and see how smart they are and how they function.

Liar's poker is completely accessible to the financially illiterate. I recommend it. Next up is one of The Art of Learning, Catcher in the Rye, or Once in Golconda. I bought a physical copy of the last one because there was no eBook to be found anywhere, so it is first priority. Hoping it arrives tomorrow for the weekend binge. I own a copy of infinite jest but honestly wasn't able to get into it. I am a member of a giant eBook tracker but getting to be a power user for invites looks to be a LONG way off. I would have to arb stuff from the music trackers to hit ratio and upload requirements, and honestly that is a huge effort. This post almost solely for theraflu's benefit.

• Like 1
They wanted to learn the ways of the bug, take the big brained sucker under control for testing and see how smart they are and how they function.
but we don't need to understand them if we aren't going to invade. if we're just blowing the planet away then it doesn't matter. i didn't see any indication of why we need to destroy the bugs and not the planets. maybe we wanted the resources, but that wasn't said. or maybe the bugs stayed under ground so nuking the surface wouldn't work, i don't know. i just think we could have saved some lives by death starring the bug planets.
As much land as you have...Ive been there remember? You should do one of two..maybe more...thingsRemodel...spend each month what you would have on rent. Taken one room at a time you should have a solid home in a year. Maybe a half more. What difference would it make. Say two. I know you have an awesome set of toolsTear the bitch down and staert over. Well, there are companies all over that build you a new, decent...not great...house just using your land as collateral. Have the folks sign it over and go for it. Less than rent and its not wasted down the toilet...Buy an RV... Park the bitch in the backyard by the train tracks and drive it to the beach once in a whileJust avoid rent. It applies your cash straight toward beer and gambling for guys like me...
the first one I just don't see as feasible considering the condition of the house. I suppose I could get a contractor in here to look at the foundation, wiring, plumbing, roof, interior, etc. and give an estimate on the whole thing, but I just can't imagine it would be doable for anywhere near the price of the second option. only hope in saving the original house would be for some idiot yankee to appreciate the "historical value" of it and pay way more than its worth. the second option is what I've assumed I'd do for a while, but the problem remains, where do I live while all of that is happening? I'd still need an apartment. the only possibility here is to split my land up and build a new house on the field half and either sell that and use the money for a new house/townhome/whatever and then proceed to working on the other half where my house currently is, but I'm not sure if the value of the land split in half would be enough to come out on top in that scenario. definitely something I need to look into though.but really, one of the main end goals here is to get the hell out of this house and out of this town, so any scenario that involves me staying in the house isn't really optimal. I need that high speed city life man.the rv idea doesn't sound too bad though.but hmm, building a new house on my existing land and selling that, that may be something I should look into now. my cousin's a banker and I'll be seeing him tomorrow. might get his opinion on the loan options for that and how risky it is. think there's enough profit in doing something like that for it to be worth it as a one time deal?
This post almost solely for theraflu's benefit.
yeah I read the first part of the post and I was like "whaaa?!" and then I read this and I was like "oohh!" because yeah, books suck.
Liar's poker is completely accessible to the financially illiterate. I recommend it.Next up is one of The Art of Learning, Catcher in the Rye, or Once in Golconda. I bought a physical copy of the last one because there was no eBook to be found anywhere, so it is first priority. Hoping it arrives tomorrow for the weekend binge. I own a copy of infinite jest but honestly wasn't able to get into it. I am a member of a giant eBook tracker but getting to be a power user for invites looks to be a LONG way off. I would have to arb stuff from the music trackers to hit ratio and upload requirements, and honestly that is a huge effort.This post almost solely for theraflu's benefit.
At first I thought you said The Art of Fielding, which confused and excited me, because it's an excellent book, but its definitely mostly about baseball. Great book though.About a year ago when I first got my nook I spent a lot of time looking for good ebook sites, and there was one that was considered the best, but I could never get any invites to it. Spent a couple weeks trying the torrent-invites thing and everything. Best I ended up with was myanonymouse, which has a lot of activity, but is kinda snotty about being super nice. I bought my ratio up to like 35 up/3 down, got VIP status for a little bit (there's some torrents that are VIP only, which is a god damn hassle) , but then lost it for some reason, and still haven't gotten any invites. But yea, if you ever get one, I'd love to have it, especially with Demonoid gone as my backup.
but we don't need to understand them if we aren't going to invade. if we're just blowing the planet away then it doesn't matter. i didn't see any indication of why we need to destroy the bugs and not the planets. maybe we wanted the resources, but that wasn't said. or maybe the bugs stayed under ground so nuking the surface wouldn't work, i don't know. i just think we could have saved some lives by death starring the bug planets.
You should read Ender's Game once you finish having law stuff to read. So you're saying that if, after all these millions of years, we finally find out that intelligent life exists on another planet, that we should commit xenocide and destroy not only the entire species, but also the planet itself? How very American of you.

Pretty sure they attacked us first in that movie. Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow are great.

i would have gone if they offered more chicken options. maybe a pasta bar. but its all steak and pork and that stuff. just not my bag, baby.
Does not compute.
and DAMN. up to $3,500 in furniture to furnish and apartment minimally, and that's with stuff mostly from ikea. that shit is cray as all get out. on a related note, can one of you give me $3,500?
Craigslist, bro. Craigslist.Bro.

speedz if you think I would be caught dead owning USED furniture then you are just insane I mean omg. but I've decided to just abandon my house quit my job and live in a tent out behind burger king anyways so it's moot.