I Called In Sick Today

I enjoyed your response to rupert murdoch re: windmills. that was funny. but I don't know how to acknowledge that I like something on twitter without retweeting it, and I'm just not going to do that.
That's what the Favorite button is for.
I don't follow you on principle.
You're missing out on some great windmill bukkake jokes.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I enjoyed your response to rupert murdoch re: windmills. that was funny. but I don't know how to acknowledge that I like something on twitter without retweeting it, and I'm just not going to do that.
I just use the favorite button for stuff I like. I'm not even sure who follows me. Or why.

but it wasn't my favorite tweet, I just enjoyed it. I'm not ready for the level of commitment required to declare a tweet a favorite. what, is djvu working today or something? hahahahahaedit: god damn you

• Like 1
I don't think the squirrel is in my house anymore. apparently he had gotten out of my trap that I had set up before work yesterday because he wasn't there when I got home.
Man, that sucks. So what are you going to do for dinner now?

well I'm getting fat again so I could use the break from eating. I tell ya though, that's one thing that really surprised me, that he pretty much had the run of the house but didn't get into any of my food af all. and I had a loaf of bread sitting right on the counter. kinda starting to miss him already.

some of the fellas are going to fogo de chao or however you spell it. they want me in, but i'm all like hey man i don't eat that much red meat and i don't think it's worth 30 bucks or whatever it costs. strat, you ever eat there?

whats your twitter handle? do you change it every few months? that might have something to do with it...
@dreadaidanI don't think you can change that or I would've done that. I did change my name to Duke Manatee though.
some of the fellas are going to fogo de chao or however you spell it. they want me in, but i'm all like hey man i don't eat that much red meat and i don't think it's worth 30 bucks or whatever it costs.strat, you ever eat there?
Maybe you should factor in the pleasure of your friends' company when assessing the value of the meal. And maybe you should stop being such a faggot.
  • Like 2

you must never get tired of that penis in your mouth huh (for suited, obviously)oh, and I just figured out that there are 4 more pay periods above the two a month I was counting for my apartment expenses. I make more than I thought I did! I can actually afford an apartment!I have a degree in economics.

Maybe you should factor in the pleasure of your friends' company when assessing the value of the meal.And maybe you should stop being such a faggot.
i just don't eat a lot of red meat. and i can talk to these idiots any time.congrats shake!
you must never get tired of that penis in your mouth huh (for suited, obviously)oh, and I just figured out that there are 4 more pay periods above the two a month I was counting for my apartment expenses. I make more than I thought I did! I can actually afford an apartment!I have a degree in economics.
A degree in economics does not a bookkeeper make.
i would have gone if they offered more chicken options. maybe a pasta bar. but its all steak and pork and that stuff. just not my bag, baby.
Don't act like this isn't right up your alley:770fdd9e90.jpg

got a substantial amount of mileage out of the ole "suited is gay" thing today didn't we. and DAMN. up to $3,500 in furniture to furnish and apartment minimally, and that's with stuff mostly from ikea. that shit is cray as all get out. on a related note, can one of you give me $3,500?