Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

yeah I mean taco bell has probably the worst ingredients of all the fast food places, but I still really like it every so often. I'm gonna eat there more if this thing doesn't go away or double in price. my order generally weighs in at $5 if I've got something to drink at home, which is a solid $2-3 less than everywhere else..

I tried anchor xmas ale (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28/74323) last week. not sure how people haven't rated it like, 1, or something."Pours brown with a long lasting tanned head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is of sourdough, some pine, grain and spices. Body is medium and crisp. Toasted, nutty, malt, some caramel, cacao and chocolate along with earthy hops and cinnamon fill the mouth. "that basket of goods is not what I have in mind when I drink a beer from anchor brewing. w t f. winter seasonals are just GARBAGE across the board.

I tried anchor xmas ale (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28/74323) last week. not sure how people haven't rated it like, 1, or something."Pours brown with a long lasting tanned head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is of sourdough, some pine, grain and spices. Body is medium and crisp. Toasted, nutty, malt, some caramel, cacao and chocolate along with earthy hops and cinnamon fill the mouth. "that basket of goods is not what I have in mind when I drink a beer from anchor brewing. w t f. winter seasonals are just GARBAGE across the board.
I tried that last year, didn't hate it but I won't be getting it again. Anchor does generally do tremendous things.The amount that I like a winter seasonal is directly proportional to the amount of cinnamon involved. Harpoon Winter Warmer is the worst offender, but the Anchor Steam was pretty bad too. I've tried a few this year, and my feelings always correlate to how much cinnamon is in there. Just not a good ingredient for beer. Magic Hat Howl is pretty good. Winter beer should generally be constricted to stouts and porters. It's tough to fuck those up, and they're perfect for a nice 30 degree day.
Hm, I think I've only had 4 on that list, but I tried two on Sunday made by Hebrew that were 13% and 15%. The 13% was one of the worst things I've ever had, while the 15 was much more drinkable, although still not good.

two below from new belgium was incredibly bad. I think I ended up pouring out a few of the six pack from last year. I just tried the anchor xmas again, because I had five more, and yeah I think it's the cinnamon that's bothering me.I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you can't get much above 20% ABV without cheating the process. something about freezing and refreezing, or some nonsense. boulevard is run by purists so nothing in their process is like that... the smokestack stuff is on the higher end ABV-wise because it sits in a wooden barrel for a year.

harumph. beer. mk what's say we partake in a snifter of fine brandy while these proletariat hooligans drink their beer? huzah!

Lately I've been buying a 6 pack and a bomber, at a cost of about $20, every Sunday when I go to my buddy's house to watch football. He generally does the same, and we try 4-6 new beers a week, but its generally a pretty good buzz when everything is between 7-10%. Over 10% ususlly results in a pretty strong alcohol taste, which isn't generally a good thing. Russian imperial stout is the only style that is consistently drinkable at a really high ABV.

Lately I've been buying a 6 pack and a bomber, at a cost of about $20, every Sunday when I go to my buddy's house to watch football. He generally does the same, and we try 4-6 new beers a week, but its generally a pretty good buzz when everything is between 7-10%. Over 10% ususlly results in a pretty strong alcohol taste, which isn't generally a good thing. Russian imperial stout is the only style that is consistently drinkable at a really high ABV.
6 10% beers and I'm hammered. It may be pathetic, but whatever, I'm a cheap date. [jew joke]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45953703/ns/wo...deast_n_africa/I can't believe stuff like that really happens. It's not a movie, we really have undercover people regularly murdering people around the world. It would be so badass to sit and talk with one of these real-life Jason Bourne people.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45953703/ns/wo...deast_n_africa/I can't believe stuff like that really happens. It's not a movie, we really have undercover people regularly murdering people around the world. It would be so badass to sit and talk with one of these real-life Jason Bourne people.
That's not a Jason Bourne person. Jason Bourne people aren't paid to kill, they're paid to be invisible.
I tried anchor xmas ale (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28/74323) last week. not sure how people haven't rated it like, 1, or something.
i didn't mind it as a one-off birbit overdone with the spices
Winter beer should generally be constricted to stouts and porters. It's tough to fuck those up, and they're perfect for a nice 30 degree day.
difficult to argue
harumph. beer. mk what's say we partake in a snifter of fine brandy while these proletariat hooligans drink their beer? huzah!
partake in several fines after a nice meal? sure.
6 10% beers and I'm hammered. It may be pathetic, but whatever, I'm a cheap date. [jew joke]
this would only be pathetic if you and everyone you know were raging alcoholics

I had some piss-poor generic answers and some really good ones. if it were in a top tier firm I'd say there's no chance in hell, but the job pays terribly and I have a recommendation from a bigshot.basically, there are reasons to be unhappy whether I get this thing or not. so I don't know what I'm rooting for.

basically, there are reasons to be unhappy whether I get this thing or not. so I don't know what I'm rooting for.
I'm rooting for you to get it. That would mean stories about a whole new group of incompetant boobs for us to read.
yeah I mean taco bell has probably the worst ingredients of all the fast food places, but I still really like it every so often. I'm gonna eat there more if this thing doesn't go away or double in price. my order generally weighs in at $5 if I've got something to drink at home, which is a solid $2-3 less than everywhere else..
I can't wait until I start collecting a pay cheque so I can stop caring about things like this.
My money is on Mossad.