Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I definitely think Mossad was involved, but to know we probably trained/armed the guys that did that is pretty cool.

i have a stuffy nose shake for christs sake show some sympathy.
you know, I'm not sick, but I drank a bunch of cold medicine last night to help me sleep. still woke up at 2 o'fucking'clock and couldn't get back to sleep. got a doctors appointment on monday though. gonna see what we can't do about that. DRUGS BITCHES.on a side note, I think this will be the first time I've been to the doctor in 5 years. not sure if that's weird or not. (not asking you brv, I know you've probably never been to a doctor.)
on a side note, I think this will be the first time I've been to the doctor in 5 years. not sure if that's weird or not. (not asking you brv, I know you've probably never been to a doctor.)
You have a lens directly into my soul, Sal.

bank president came out to talk to me today. "we used to do these 90 day interviews, but turnover was high and people kept leaving, making this a waste of my time. but since you've been here a while, let's do one..."straight up asked me if I was job searching, asked if I was unhappy with anything, yadda yadda. hahaha, I'm a lying asshole.

straight up asked me if I was job searching, asked if I was unhappy with anything, yadda yadda. hahaha, I'm a lying asshole.
During one of my one year reviews, they asked me if I was job searching.I said yes, because I wanted to make more money.They gave me a raise.
  • Like 1
During one of my one year reviews, they asked me if I was job searching.I said yes, because I wanted to make more money.They gave me a raise.
I can't tell if you told them "yes" because you wanted to make more money oryou told them "yes, I want to make more money"would really like some clarification. Pretty sure I posted that I told my boss I'm probably going to be looking for other jobs once I get my CPA and she said that she'd talk to HR about a raise and at the very least to let her know what she could do to help me be better prepared for my next job. I've been lucky and have had really good bosses so far in my life. Except for brv. He was the WORST.
I can't tell if you told them "yes" because you wanted to make more money oryou told them "yes, I want to make more money"would really like some clarification.
"Yes, I want to make more money."
  • Like 1
Wait, shit, got so caught up in the phrasing forgot to ask the most important thing...were you really looking for a new job?
Yeah, already had one interview. I think it went like this:1. Interview2. Job review3. Get raise4. Get offerThe offer was still more than the raise, but I wanted to stay, so it wasn't enough more.All in all, worked out pretty well.
  • Like 1
bank president came out to talk to me today. "we used to do these 90 day interviews, but turnover was high and people kept leaving, making this a waste of my time. but since you've been here a while, let's do one..."straight up asked me if I was job searching, asked if I was unhappy with anything, yadda yadda. hahaha, I'm a lying asshole.
wait do you really mean you said you weren't looking? you know that's dumb right? you gotta let them bitches know who's boss! well, he's the boss, but still. if he specifically singled you out then that means he's looking to retain you. that's the exact point you tell him yes I'm looking because I just got promoted without a raise you jinglefucking berry wart. maybe clean that up a little but you know.
wait do you really mean you said you weren't looking? you know that's dumb right? you gotta let them bitches know who's boss! well, he's the boss, but still. if he specifically singled you out then that means he's looking to retain you. that's the exact point you tell him yes I'm looking because I just got promoted without a raise you jinglefucking berry wart. maybe clean that up a little but you know.
Yeah I don't know why you would ever say you weren't looking.

I'm told it's grounds for termination, and I believe it based on some of the stories I've heard. you have to understand, this is a tiny local bank that likes to employ people who have no other options/are loyal to their own detriment.

haha wow
KS is one of the "fire you for any reason at all" states. stories:someone who was rather important to the functioning of my branch, a year or two before I was hired, gave notice on a monday, to leave on that friday. her employer-to-be said "oops, we meant to call someone else" on wednesday. the bank refused to take her back.some teller (still employed) visited a competing bank's "openings" page and our network monitoring software flagged it. that person now has a special firewall set up for their workstation that only allows intranet access.so yeah, I think I better have a job in hand before I challenge them
Except for brv. He was the WORST.
LG certainly thought so. Man, she gave me an ear-full one time that you admitted to coming in to work hung-over and I told you you could leave early. She was pissed that I was so irresponsible. It was pretty funny.EDIT: Oh good, I didn't delete it. Here is the first pm:"napa, Thursday, August 20th, 2009, 2:47 AMBrv, is this stuff napa says for real? I mean, is he actually your employee, and does he really take days off like that because of hangovers? I just can't believe you'd be cool with him jokingly announcing that he isn't coming in because he is still drunk. That's really not cool."Maybe this will help ya'll understand why we butted heads a little. She would PM me her judgments randomly, and there were times that I took extra care and time to write very detailed, friendly responses to her inquisitions and she wouldn't respond.
brvheart is a ten-foot tall beast man, who showers in vodka, and feeds his baby shrimp scampi!
Some of this is pretty accurate.
brvheart breastfeeds john madden!
haha. Shake is going to be awake in like 3 hours. Have a restful night, buddy!