Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Who said anything about cheating?Girls really cheat on you?? You must not only be horrifyingly ugly but an asshole too!I had a dream last night that I was walking home from somewhere and got the crap beat out of me by some guy with a golf club. What does my dream mean?
yeah pretty much every girl I've ever dated. hence my contention that all women are lying whores. but yeah, I can see that I am pretty much undatable, so that probably has something to do with it too.and the dream means you do to many drugs.
overpriced imo.
Not surprising with what has been going on here for the last two years. But that shows what part of the problem is. The house is worth $65K yet the taxes are $4K. There are parts of Detroit where the houses are $150K and their property taxes are $20K. My house is over $200K and my taxes are under $4K. Between mortgage companies giving people who really don't qualify for a home a mortgage and the city and state charging ridiculous property taxes in the worst off areas we have this issue. God I hate this place. But sadly I can't sell my house and get the fuck outta here.
yeah pretty much every girl I've ever dated. hence my contention that all women are lying whores. but yeah, I can see that I am pretty much undatable, so that probably has something to do with it too.and the dream means you do to many drugs.overpriced imo.
If it makes you feel better I cheated on every girl I ever datedEdit: It's really only like 4 or so girls though that I'm counting.
If it makes you feel better I cheated on every girl I ever datedEdit: It's really only like 4 or so girls though that I'm counting.
it does make me feel better. you are the witness of change, and to counteract, we gotta take the power back.
yeah pretty much every girl I've ever dated. hence my contention that all women are lying whores. but yeah, I can see that I am pretty much undatable, so that probably has something to do with it too.and the dream means you do to many drugs.
That sucks, Sal. Woman are nothing but trouble anyway. Who needs 'em!I dont think my dream is from too many drugs, but perhaps a withdrawal from them. I had to be clean for a drug test at work and havent done any since.
What did he look like?
Im not sure, I had blood dripping down my face and couldnt really see him. There was more to my dream than that, though. Im my dream I was with my son, but it wasnt really my son, it was corky from Life Goes On. He faced the guy and said "Youre... yyyyoure... not gonnnnna hurt my mom!" And the guy beat the shit out of him too. I tried to scream but the guy covered my mouth with his hand. Then I woke up.
but it wasnt really my son, it was corky from Life Goes On.
Even if things didn't turn out well in the end, any dream involving Corky from 'Life Goes On' is a good, good dream.
does anyone else think that we should've raised the money to send Beansey to "A Weekend with Daniel"?I loved the BBQ at his house: "The guests arrived at 7pm..." "They driver should up and took them to their hotel at 10pm..." Classic BBQ
I am thinking Beansy has Balloon Guy $$. He can afford a $10K boondoggle like that.I wanna know where is my $20 for the KDawg get laid fund?
Is this Jasmine's roommate?
Isn't that Mattyvetdoc's Indain ( dot not arrow) lady too?
as far as i can tell she's in the 'wants space, doesn't talk about it' camp so i guess i just sit on my hands for a while...in the message i left i just said, call me whenever you can and know that i'm thinking of you. lil ghey maybe but hopefully tactful?
Safe/Smart way to go.
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.Belgian. Talks like a frenchie.
Don't they dunk their french fries in mayo?Mattyvet/anyone catch the latest Bourdain Japan episode? He was eating some type of fish (Cod I think) sperm soup. Yum.
Mattyvet/anyone catch the latest Bourdain Japan episode? He was eating some type of fish (Cod I think) sperm soup. Yum.
That reminds me, I had sushi for the first time ever a week ago. Me and a buddy went to this new place in town and split a sampler platter. It was super cute when they brought out one salad and tiny bowl of soup. We also sat at one of those grill tables where the chef throws shit around. It was pretty entertaining. The sushi was pretty good too, especially the california rolls. Any recommendations as to what kind of sushi to get next time I go?
That reminds me, I had sushi for the first time ever a week ago. Me and a buddy went to this new place in town and split a sampler platter. It was super cute when they brought out one salad and tiny bowl of soup. We also sat at one of those grill tables where the chef throws shit around. It was pretty entertaining. The sushi was pretty good too, especially the california rolls. Any recommendations as to what kind of sushi to get next time I go?
Was there any sushi on the platter like a spicy tuna roll or was it like cucumber rolls, california rolls, shrimp tempura rolls?
GODZILLA ROLL!
I didn't eat sushi 10 years ago. Now it's one of my favorites.Try something new each time you go. Tuna and Salmon and Eel(Unagi) are my favorites. Otoro, the most expensive tuna, is awesome. Any spicy roll is always good. Softshell crab in season aka Dragon Roll is a good one to try.Ask what is fresh and go for it.Grill table = teppanyaki. Like Bennihanna's?
Was there any sushi on the platter like a spicy tuna roll or was it like cucumber rolls, california rolls, shrimp tempura rolls?
It was a few california rolls and then a few different kinds of straight up raw fish meat. I have no idea what kind of fish it was though. It was all pretty good.

Ahh, just finished another semester. Squeaked out a B+ on the last test. w00t!Just paid my tuition for next semester. Taking Substantive Law and Legal Research I. Should be a blast. Then the next semester Legal Research II and Litigation. Then one more semester with Trail Prep and half a semester of Legal Ethics and then half a semester or a class based on what kind of law I am interested in. Don't know that one yet. Hopefully after this semester I will be able to work and my friends brothers law firm an get out of this place. I see the light!!

Anyone else notice the video was directed by Fred Savage? Does he direct the show too?
His Wikipedia says that he has directed a few episodes. He also won Worst Director for Daddy Day Camp. SS24 was entertained, though.
I didn't eat sushi 10 years ago. Now it's one of my favorites.Try something new each time you go. Tuna and Salmon and Eel(Unagi) are my favorites. Otoro, the most expensive tuna, is awesome. Any spicy roll is always good. Softshell crab in season aka Dragon Roll is a good one to try.Ask what is fresh and go for it.Grill table = teppanyaki. Like Bennihanna's?
Sushi it is TodaySpicy Tuna Rolls, Hamachi Rolls, Sake are all goodNever tried the Uni though - looks disgusting
I dont think my dream is from too many drugs, but perhaps a withdrawal from them. I had to be clean for a drug test at work and havent done any since. Im not sure, I had blood dripping down my face and couldnt really see him. There was more to my dream than that, though. Im my dream I was with my son, but it wasnt really my son, it was corky from Life Goes On. He faced the guy and said "Youre... yyyyoure... not gonnnnna hurt my mom!" And the guy beat the shit out of him too. I tried to scream but the guy covered my mouth with his hand. Then I woke up.
Could this possibly be the most easily diagnosed dream ever?
Mattyvet/anyone catch the latest Bourdain Japan episode? He was eating some type of fish (Cod I think) sperm soup. Yum.
I forgot to dvr it...I'm going to try and catch a rerun. Sounds delicious.For sushi my favorites are tuna and eel, but (like lefty said) it's definitely best to try at least one new thing every time.

I used to eat sushi like 4 times a week a few years back but now I just don't have the crave for it anymore. I would say it has easily been 2 yrs since I ate a piece of sushi. Hmmmm...maybe tonight I will get some and see if I can get that love back in my life.