Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I agree with you in principle, but I'm willing to wager a guess that couples who wait have a lower divorce rate than those who don't.
back it up tough guy.And I think those averages will be dying off in bunches over the next 20 yearsWhat is your criteria? Actually waiting until the wedding night or only having one sexual partner, each other, before marriage. I'd still say it probably fits right in the the U.S. averages. You implying that people that wait are better than you and I, therefore don't get divorced? HOW DARE YOU
Gotta leave politics at the door for the olympics.
I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me, disagreeing with me, or making a completely different statement altogether. I get that our country has flaws, big ones, but still, you have to believe that it's one of the best places in the world to live. People aren't flocking to germany to live, or to Sweden, or any other place, their coming here. I dont even see that as arrogant, because I'm certainly not a flag wearing, chest thumping patriot, its just a fact.
Second off, everyone should get drunk once in a blue moon. Anyone who stops themselves from getting bombed every time just to be safe and responsible, is no fun.
Well, my perspective on this is fairly jaded because I had lots of friends who would stay sober for 6+ months at a time to train properly, but I know lots of people that were fun to hang out with without drinking.
Please don't whig out on me
I was going to post something to the tune of what you wrote, but I fear the wrath of the ginger. You're fat, you have a good buffer zone.
And I think those averages will be dying off in bunches over the next 20 years
Yeah, because every girl loses it nowadays when they are like 14.Just ask Lori's sister.

Oh, and to add one more thing-Tanner's claim about getting tired at the end of meets just means that he didn't train properly for them. It's a skill every swimmer has to work on during the year-we never had a multi-day meet during my first 3 years of college so I went over to Buffalo every year to pick up a couple of days of swimming to simulate a multi-day meet. If you are dead and breaking down before the end of the meet, you've done something wrong.What Phelps is doing in this regard is impressive, but for the reason that the variety of events he is doing is impressive (and required, due to the Olympics schedule) as opposed to the quantity.

I agree with you in principle, but I'm willing to wager a guess that couples who wait have a lower divorce rate than those who don't.
while this may be true, i doubt they're staying together due to all the great sex. it's probably because of duty, or religious reasons, or the i-made-a-promise factor, or similar. not that that's necessarily bad, but it's probably not exactly comparing apples to apples.
while this may be true, i doubt they're staying together due to all the great sex. it's probably because of duty, or religious reasons, or the i-made-a-promise factor, or similar. not that that's necessarily bad, but it's probably not exactly comparing apples to apples.
I wanted to say something like this.
Does anybody have experience with getting scratches out of a car? Our driveway is really narrow and the other day I was trying to get out and accidentaly scraped my car against the side of my friend's car. There are basically just white marks where I made contact on both of our cars. He took it in to get an estimate today and the body shop said that it'd cost $928 to get repaired. It's not even that bad, I can't possibly imagine it rightfully costs over $900 to repair.Anybody got a good way to get them out by ourselves? Beans maybe?
If it's just white marks then all you would need is a paint job, which is not near $900. Similar thing happened to me except I was the "victim" took it to a paint shop and they did something to the white marks/scratches to where you almost couldn't see them anymore for free. My buddy gave me $100 and it was done. Definitely look into something else, especially since it seems like your roommates are d-bags
She does pay. I guess my "must be nice" comment inferred that she is tight with the money. While she is reasonably tight (she's a finance major, i think it kind of comes with the territory,) she does spend some cash.I'm not a huge drinker myself. I like to go out on occasion, but it's not really a big deal to me that she doesn't drink a lot. She usually DD's anyway, which works for my friends and I.Finally, I do 100% believe that. I love this girl, and if being with her means that I can't have sex until we are married then it's definitely worth it. I'm happy with our relationship and I'm not gonna pressure her to do something that she's not ready for just to come and brag on an internet forum that I got some puss.
Apparently I didn't get that memo. Not even having to pay rent (so only food and spending money) I blew through $12,000 at school (although that includes a good amount of my New Zealand trip too). And last comment per the MBA thing: One of the big categories for rating MBA programs is average starting salary out of the MBA program, which is why the top 10-15 programs really won't let people in without work experience. A 30 year old MBA grad with 6 years experience makes a lot more than a 24 year old MBA grad with no experience.
Well, my perspective on this is fairly jaded because I had lots of friends who would stay sober for 6+ months at a time to train properly, but I know lots of people that were fun to hang out with without drinking.I was going to post something to the tune of what you wrote, but I fear the wrath of the ginger. You're fat, you have a good buffer zone.
I wasn't implying that people that don't drink aren't fun and that people that get bombed are the best, but there is some middle groundandYou sonofa....
supplyanddemanddi5.jpg
this here, this here is good. BLOW JOBS ARE ELASTIC.
She does pay. I guess my "must be nice" comment inferred that she is tight with the money. While she is reasonably tight (she's a finance major, i think it kind of comes with the territory,) she does spend some cash.I'm not a huge drinker myself. I like to go out on occasion, but it's not really a big deal to me that she doesn't drink a lot. She usually DD's anyway, which works for my friends and I.Finally, I do 100% believe that. I love this girl, and if being with her means that I can't have sex until we are married then it's definitely worth it. I'm happy with our relationship and I'm not gonna pressure her to do something that she's not ready for just to come and brag on an internet forum that I got some puss.
doug just laid the smack down on mexico. that was good.
You're getting a lot of weird answers to this question.It all depends on how you did and the school you're applying to. Yeah, to get into any good business school right out of college you have to have done exceptionally well in a good undergraduate program. You could probably have gotten into a shitty MBA program after graduation that wouldn't have been worth the money. With good (but not great) grades at a good (but not great) school, you absolutely need a few years of solid work experience to be accepted into a worthwhile program.
ah yeah, this is basically what I remember them saying. I guess its basically: if the school you get your undergrad from has a program to lead right into the mba program, then you can get it, or if you go to a lower level one with good grades you can get in, but to get into a higher level one, you either need to be a genius or have good work experience. wish I had an extra 50 grand to throw around and go back to school. and I seriously would like to do the whole cpa thing, but I'd have to be able to do that here since I already have a house and therefore have less expenses, and the only school around here that offers night classes/online classes is Liberty University, and I absolutely refuse to go there/contribute money. look it up if you don't know what it is.
Does anybody have experience with getting scratches out of a car? Our driveway is really narrow and the other day I was trying to get out and accidentaly scraped my car against the side of my friend's car. There are basically just white marks where I made contact on both of our cars. He took it in to get an estimate today and the body shop said that it'd cost $928 to get repaired. It's not even that bad, I can't possibly imagine it rightfully costs over $900 to repair.Anybody got a good way to get them out by ourselves? Beans maybe?
Earl Scheib
He married the fat chick?
I actually helped MDG with his resume early last year. No mention of impending nuptuals.
This is true. The microbrewery here in Ames does refills on the growlers for like $5 on wednesdays. Its awesome stuff. Speaking of microbreweries, a friend of mine has gotten into brewing his own beer this summer and we have decided that we want to open our own microbrewery after we get real jobs and have money for such things.
Make sure you have a couple million dollars to piss away. Bars/restaurants are worse than buying stock in the airline industry.
I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me, disagreeing with me, or making a completely different statement altogether. I get that our country has flaws, big ones, but still, you have to believe that it's one of the best places in the world to live. People aren't flocking to germany to live, or to Sweden, or any other place, their coming here. I dont even see that as arrogant, because I'm certainly not a flag wearing, chest thumping patriot, its just a fact.
Actually, Ireland has had a big influx of foreigners the last 10 years. Mostly Polish.
while this may be true, i doubt they're staying together due to all the great sex. it's probably because of duty, or religious reasons, or the i-made-a-promise factor, or similar or age of the spouses. not that that's necessarily bad, but it's probably not exactly comparing apples to apples
I think age plays a huge factor. That said, no el Sexo before marriage is just weird IMO. Doug, I do respect your choice(s), however.
StevieB, I responded to you in the Beijing 2008 thread, but it wasn't me poking you, just giving you a different perspective. Ok, maybe a little poke, because when I read what you write about sports, it's always so negative.How do you start off a sentence with "First off, I don't really support this country" Just odd. You seem to have a plethora of anger. You seem to hate more teams than you tolerate. Just an observation. Please don't whig out on me
I haven't read what you wrote yet but I felt like responding to this. I hate that people perceive me as a negative angry person. I am really a pretty jolly fella. I spend more hours laughing in the day then being angry but I guess the tone of my writing makes me sound angry. I really wish I could fix that but I can't. I just type words that I think of to get my point across. Maybe get Liz to write all my posts from now on since she is the published writer in the family.But to be fair regarding my negativity with sports, dude, Tigers and Lions are two of my home teams. You never sound to positive when you discuss the Dolphins. How can you? (this is not anger, that was a me trying to be cute). Well I think your quote of my statement is a little off, I just meant that just because someone is wearing USA on their clothing doesn't mean I will blindly follow them because I am not what you would call a patriot I guess. I don't really get gung ho about my home country, never have. I start off that first sentence that way because at another site I post at when we were discussing the same issues I got a lot of question about my "love for all things USA". Thought I would get that out of the way early and it seemed to work for the most part. I don't honestly love all things USA. If I could sell my house and not lose my shirt and move to another country that would allow me to work and make a living, Liz and I both agree that we would do it in a heartbeat. I feel very strongly about that. I have lived in other countries like Denmark and Japan and I enjoyed living there much more than I ever enjoyed living here. Because I don't get behind Marta or I don't root on the USA Basketball team or I don't jerk off everytime Michael Phelps jumps in the water is my prerogative and right to have my own opinions. But to be fair, I do stand by what I said in that post. I hate how the media swings things in certain directions like with the poor US girls driving $50K cars and I hate the mentality that if someone makes a mistake the commentator demands that the athlete continually beat themselves up over it. I don't think that is the spirit of the games. I was watching the Mens all around gymnastics last night and I was rooting hard for our two gymnasts. I like them, I like the way they portray themselves, I like the respect they give to their sports, their country, and the fellow gymnasts. I don't like that one female gymnasts because she pouted all night, she showed no respect to the other gymnasts after by barely smiling when shaking hands and just being a selfish little boob. Plus she was 20, the 16 year old girls acted more mature. I guess that is negative of me to find that annoying and pathetic but I think it is justified. I find it also ridiculous for the USA team to whine about "alleged" cheating by making Sacarmomenfigowiejh wait. Leave it to the USA to whine and cry about it for 3 days now. So yeah, sorry you all think I am some hothead asshole or something. I'm really not. I know it would be terribly hard to believe but I get invited to things all the time because people say I am the "life of the party". I know, what the fuck is up with that but it is the gods honest truth...
I haven't read what you wrote yet but I felt like responding to this. I hate that people perceive me as a negative angry person. I am really a pretty jolly fella. I spend more hours laughing in the day then being angry but I guess the tone of my writing makes me sound angry. I really wish I could fix that but I can't. I just type words that I think of to get my point across. Maybe get Liz to write all my posts from now on since she is the published writer in the family.But to be fair regarding my negativity with sports, dude, Tigers and Lions are two of my home teams. You never sound to positive when you discuss the Dolphins. How can you? (this is not anger, that was a me trying to be cute). Well I think your quote of my statement is a little off, I just meant that just because someone is wearing USA on their clothing doesn't mean I will blindly follow them because I am not what you would call a patriot I guess. I don't really get gung ho about my home country, never have. I start off that first sentence that way because at another site I post at when we were discussing the same issues I got a lot of question about my "love for all things USA". Thought I would get that out of the way early and it seemed to work for the most part. I don't honestly love all things USA. If I could sell my house and not lose my shirt and move to another country that would allow me to work and make a living, Liz and I both agree that we would do it in a heartbeat. I feel very strongly about that. I have lived in other countries like Denmark and Japan and I enjoyed living there much more than I ever enjoyed living here. Because I don't get behind Marta or I don't root on the USA Basketball team or I don't jerk off everytime Michael Phelps jumps in the water is my prerogative and right to have my own opinions. But to be fair, I do stand by what I said in that post. I hate how the media swings things in certain directions like with the poor US girls driving $50K cars and I hate the mentality that if someone makes a mistake the commentator demands that the athlete continually beat themselves up over it. I don't think that is the spirit of the games. I was watching the Mens all around gymnastics last night and I was rooting hard for our two gymnasts. I like them, I like the way they portray themselves, I like the respect they give to their sports, their country, and the fellow gymnasts. I don't like that one female gymnasts because she pouted all night, she showed no respect to the other gymnasts after by barely smiling when shaking hands and just being a selfish little boob. Plus she was 20, the 16 year old girls acted more mature. I guess that is negative of me to find that annoying and pathetic but I think it is justified. I find it also ridiculous for the USA team to whine about "alleged" cheating by making Sacarmomenfigowiejh wait. Leave it to the USA to whine and cry about it for 3 days now. So yeah, sorry you all think I am some hothead asshole or something. I'm really not. I know it would be terribly hard to believe but I get invited to things all the time because people say I am the "life of the party". I know, what the fuck is up with that but it is the gods honest truth...
JERK
I haven't read what you wrote yet but I felt like responding to this. I hate that people perceive me as a negative angry person. I am really a pretty jolly fella. I spend more hours laughing in the day then being angry but I guess the tone of my writing makes me sound angry. I really wish I could fix that but I can't. I just type words that I think of to get my point across. Maybe get Liz to write all my posts from now on since she is the published writer in the family.But to be fair regarding my negativity with sports, dude, Tigers and Lions are two of my home teams. You never sound to positive when you discuss the Dolphins. How can you? (this is not anger, that was a me trying to be cute). Well I think your quote of my statement is a little off, I just meant that just because someone is wearing USA on their clothing doesn't mean I will blindly follow them because I am not what you would call a patriot I guess. I don't really get gung ho about my home country, never have. I start off that first sentence that way because at another site I post at when we were discussing the same issues I got a lot of question about my "love for all things USA". Thought I would get that out of the way early and it seemed to work for the most part. I don't honestly love all things USA. If I could sell my house and not lose my shirt and move to another country that would allow me to work and make a living, Liz and I both agree that we would do it in a heartbeat. I feel very strongly about that. I have lived in other countries like Denmark and Japan and I enjoyed living there much more than I ever enjoyed living here. Because I don't get behind Marta or I don't root on the USA Basketball team or I don't jerk off everytime Michael Phelps jumps in the water is my prerogative and right to have my own opinions. But to be fair, I do stand by what I said in that post. I hate how the media swings things in certain directions like with the poor US girls driving $50K cars and I hate the mentality that if someone makes a mistake the commentator demands that the athlete continually beat themselves up over it. I don't think that is the spirit of the games. I was watching the Mens all around gymnastics last night and I was rooting hard for our two gymnasts. I like them, I like the way they portray themselves, I like the respect they give to their sports, their country, and the fellow gymnasts. I don't like that one female gymnasts because she pouted all night, she showed no respect to the other gymnasts after by barely smiling when shaking hands and just being a selfish little boob. Plus she was 20, the 16 year old girls acted more mature. I guess that is negative of me to find that annoying and pathetic but I think it is justified. I find it also ridiculous for the USA team to whine about "alleged" cheating by making Sacarmomenfigowiejh wait. Leave it to the USA to whine and cry about it for 3 days now. So yeah, sorry you all think I am some hothead ginger or something. I'm really not. I know it would be terribly hard to believe but I get invited to things all the time because people say I am the "life of the party". I know, what the fuck is up with that but it is the gods honest truth...
FYP
concur, we should prob change the thread credo to boobs, beer, seafood
i'm going for sushi for lunch. with a kirin. maybe i'll call an escort company for a date and have her undo the top buttons of her shirt.ahhhhh, who am i kidding. she'll already have them unbuttoned when she gets here.
Also, you didn't play sports growing up, did you?I ask that, because it's just not that easy to shake off making a huge error. Some players carry those things with them longer than others, and no matter how hard you try, you can't shake it. Great ones have short memories, some very good ones don't. It's tough. I can remember many times striking out, then taking it out into the field and stewing on it for an inning or two. Obviously, you just can't do that. Toughest thing to do is get out of your own head, especially if you had a parent that was relentless or if you are exceptionally hard on yourself. Basically, easier said than done to forget.
Actually I did play sports growing up. Soccer since I was 5 till, hell now and hockey for about 5 years. Yeah sure when I was 8 I pouted when I messed up. Not perfect by a long shot but that was most likely be one of many reasons why I never made it as a professional or why I was never on the worlds stage. She broke down, she did it during qualifiers, she did it during the finals. She doesn't have what it takes obv. Sorry for being the one to point out the obvious. She sat there all night with that sourpuss face biting her lower lip and her teammates had to spend all their energy to get her to get out of the funk and move on. She sat there on the podium receiving her Silver medal with the same pout while every other person on that stage faking it or not smiled and enjoyed the moment. I don't deny that it sucks hard to go through what she just went through, and I also don't think it is fair at all that she is taking pretty much the full blame essentially by her coach and team, but sometimes you need to put a fake smile on to show some kind of respect. That is at least how I was raised.I don't get what part of my post bothered you so much. That I did point out the obvious that she doesn't seem to have the ability to suck it up for 2 minutes or what? What was it? Was it the part where I commented on how I was annoyed the NBC commentator almost had a cow when he saw the Japanese man falter, and then laugh about it instead of pout, as he said, "he has no right to smile at a time like this after the mistake he just did"?
well if you don't like it you can geeeeet out!
Would if I could. Unlike America where you can just walk it and get a job pretty much, most countries are a little more picky about who can come in and take jobs away from their citizens.
the only school around here that offers night classes/online classes is Liberty University, and I absolutely refuse to go there/contribute money. look it up if you don't know what it is.
Nooooooooo, that would be a living nightmare. I guess night classes might be tolerable if it was really your only option.
Nooooooooo, that would be a living nightmare. I guess night classes might be tolerable if it was really your only option.
yeah I mean you would actually have to shoot me and wheel my carcass around to get me to enroll full time there, but I don't even want to have "Liberty University" on my resume, even if it is for an MBA (don't know if they offer that or not) or a CPA program. a) screw that and b) having a degree from a school like that might very well be detrimental, or at the very least give off the COMPLETE wrong impression.
yeah I mean you would actually have to shoot me and wheel my carcass around to get me to enroll full time there, but I don't even want to have "Liberty University" on my resume, even if it is for an MBA (don't know if they offer that or not) or a CPA program. a) screw that and b) having a degree from a school like that might very well be detrimental, or at the very least give off the COMPLETE wrong impression.
West Virginia University is supposed to have a decent MBA online program...