I Called In Sick Today

anyway, you guys were funny last week. Does anyone know a link to get that UFC fight on the cheap tonight? Keith, Shake? I don't feel like shelling out the purchase price.Brad, I won't be able to make it to Tampa on the 22nd. I've got some life stuff going on right now. I'm a sad panda. Another time I hope.I have to poop. Check you all on the flip side.
some people show that stuff on JTV..just aim their web cam at it and it's all free. worth a look, sir.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

some people show that stuff on JTV..just aim their web cam at it and it's all free. worth a look, sir.
when you put it that way, it makes me just want to spend the $45 bucks. haha. Thanks for the insight though.
anyway, you guys were funny last week. Does anyone know a link to get that UFC fight on the cheap tonight? Keith, Shake? I don't feel like shelling out the purchase price.Brad, I won't be able to make it to Tampa on the 22nd. I've got some life stuff going on right now. I'm a sad panda. Another time I hope.I have to poop. Check you all on the flip side.
so you won't steal music but you'll steal the hopes and dreams of 10 fighters just trying to make it in a world that only wants to keep them down? for shame.no I don't know. we always buy it.
I miss having you around for relationship/dating advice. Seriously.
sadly, I wish I would listen to/take my own advice. I think I know it all put put into practice, very little of it.
so you won't steal music but you'll steal the hopes and dreams of 10 fighters just trying to make it in a world that only wants to keep them down? for shame.no I don't know. we always buy it.
yeah, I'll either not watch it or buy it. I'm just hyped for it because I like Frank Mir and want to see him handle his business. Oddly, I've only watched one of his fights, but he know his stuff. He's the commentator for WEC. I like submission guys. I guess that's why I'm not a Liddell fan. I've read nearly everything on ESPN's and Yahoo's MMA page about this fight. I've never seen Sylvia fight but they say he has a boring style, so that is making me question the purchase.I also read where boxing is catching up to and passing MMA in PPV revenue lately. Boxing is learing that people want to see mega matchups. UFC better start figuring that out. They shoulda combined this one and the last one. Give the fans something to purchase. My opinion, counts for nothing.
Good job Nibbles, now chew through my ballsack.
yeahmk: just downloaded your best of 07 mix and burned it to cd. I'm uber excited about it because theres a lot on there that I haven't listened to yet and it will be a good starting place for me to become even more of a pompous hipster douche. thank you sir.
missed ya mexi. hopefully the flip side isn't too far along down the road.
ah well aren't we having a faggly little lovey dovey saturday.I looooove you mexico. I miiiiiiss you mexicoooo.....
ah well aren't we having a faggly little lovey dovey saturday.I looooove you mexico. I miiiiiiss you mexicoooo.....
well if he's going to accuse me of being his girlfriend then dammit i'm going to act like his girlfriend.hmmm, i'm not sure that makes a ton of sense. better assert some masculinity.BOOBS!

I just watched ATHF: Movie Film for theaters.....meh.Now I'm watching season 2 of ATHF. THats been my saturday so far. Oh, and I watched Family Guys "Blue Harvest" star wars parody earlier, pretty funny imo.

well if he's going to accuse me of being his girlfriend then dammit i'm going to act like his girlfriend.hmmm, i'm not sure that makes a ton of sense. better assert some masculinity.BOOBS!
beer! sex with women! sporting events!yes I have to do this myself sometimes.ALSO: I'm wearing my new black shoes with jeans tonight for the first time and I must say I look FABULOUS.crap.football! power tools!
thanks sir, just not in the mood to post much.I hate being that guy that says that he's dealing with some real stuff, but then doesn't say what the real stuff is, but that's me right now.I'm not dying or anything, that I know of, but I'm in super sulk and self loathe mode at this time. It shall pass I'm sure.Have you ever noticed that getting your nipples pinched really hurts, unless you're banging a chick in missionary and she reaches up and does it, then it feels pretty good? Yeah, me neither. Good day.
thanks sir, just not in the mood to post much.I hate being that guy that says that he's dealing with some real stuff, but then doesn't say what the real stuff is, but that's me right now.I'm not dying or anything, that I know of, but I'm in super sulk and self loathe mode at this time. It shall pass I'm sure.Have you ever noticed that getting your nipples pinched really hurts, unless you're banging a chick in missionary and she reaches up and does it, then it feels pretty good? Yeah, me neither. Good day.
it feels pretty good when she's riding you and reaches down. i mean, me neither.
it feels pretty good when she's riding you and reaches down. i mean, me neither.
it feels even better when she's doing you with a strapon and reaches around. i mean,CRICKET!

I got morals tonight. This girl's friend left her with me, then 10 mins. later she asked where I lived and if I wanted to go. I said ok but I'll just walk her home instead (I'm hammered, but she was drunker somehow). I don't get this. Her friends (one of whom was sober) even left her with me. WTF?

I got morals tonight. This girl's friend left her with me, then 10 mins. later she asked where I lived and if I wanted to go. I said ok but I'll just walk her home instead (I'm hammered, but she was drunker somehow). I don't get this. Her friends (one of whom was sober) even left her with me. WTF?
WE GET IT, OKAY?I don't know why I look at music lists these days. They tend to really aggravate me. What a shock, they're all british!http://www.nme.com/news/nme/28097

Now im a part of the long Conversation at FCP.....