I Called In Sick Today

decided to change my avatar and sig, mostly because I have started to wonder what the hockey forum people think of my shrine. Probably not good things. I changed to a classic...

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I got morals tonight. This girl's friend left her with me, then 10 mins. later she asked where I lived and if I wanted to go. I said ok but I'll just walk her home instead (I'm hammered, but she was drunker somehow). I don't get this. Her friends (one of whom was sober) even left her with me. WTF?
damn man, haven't you learned anything in college? When the girl is drunk like that, you take a head job. Leave her fully clothed, let her smoke the salmon, no muss no fuss. Kids these days, jeez. Or at the very least, have her pull out her bags and beat off on them
decided to change my avatar and sig, mostly because I have started to wonder what the hockey forum people think of my shrine. Probably not good things. I changed to a classic...
We're avatar buddies. WeeeeeeeeeWTF am I doing up?
I got morals tonight. This girl's friend left her with me, then 10 mins. later she asked where I lived and if I wanted to go. I said ok but I'll just walk her home instead (I'm hammered, but she was drunker somehow). I don't get this. Her friends (one of whom was sober) even left her with me. WTF?
did she know you before this? sounds like she had previous plans to partake in a little jbradburnification. now you're the nice guy. hahahaha. fag.

I think I might be hungover. I had about 12 Sam Adams starting around 4pm (Honey Porter is just amazing), but I don't think I ate anything other than a couple peanut butter & jelly sandwiches at noon. I think I'm still just mostly buzzed, but this is the first quasi-headaches I've had since my first night in Vegas last year. The Pats are in the Super Bowl, and going for an NFL record 19-0 tonight. Just making sure everyone is aware.

Pussy.
WE GET IT, OKAY?
I'm not sure you understand, I think the point of the story was - he banged some skank named Morals. What a weird name!GL to all in their superbowl bets. I don't really care who wins, although I may just end up rooting against Gene (I have for the past two years and that's worked out great). On the one hand it would be neat to have an undefeated team win the year (maybe some people might think they were a pretty good team if that happened?), on the other hand I really want to laugh at Flushwater.Decisions, decisions...
I was debating this with a friend the other day.Two different questions:A. What will be considered the greatest song of this decade?B. What has been the biggest hit of this decade?The two may be the same, they may be different. Kinda like how Smells Like Teen Spirit is considered the best song of the 90s, but was probably far from the biggest commercial hit.My answers to come.
By who? Deaf/mutes?
By who? Deaf/mutes?
You're right...I'm sure the melodies of Tool are held in much higher esteem.from VH1:100 Greatest Songs Of The '90s Full List01. Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"02. U2 "One"03. Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way"04. Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You"05. Madonna "Vogue"06. Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back"07. Britney Spears "...Baby One More Time"08. TLC"Waterfalls"09. R.E.M. "Losing My Religion"10. Sinéad O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"From Wanderlist.com1. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 2. Innuendo - Queen3. Creep - Radiohead4. Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers5. One - U2 6. Enter Sandman - Metallica7. Get Up - by Five Stone8. Black - Pearl Jam 9. November Rain - Guns N' Roses 10. Losing My Religion - R.E.M. those were the first two lists i found...I also found a couple Top Songs of all time and it was always the first song from the 90s listed.But I'm sure your opinion is more valid.
I'm not sure you understand, I think the point of the story was - he banged some skank named Morals. What a weird name!GL to all in their superbowl bets. I don't really care who wins, although I may just end up rooting against Gene (I have for the past two years and that's worked out great). On the one hand it would be neat to have an undefeated team win the year (maybe some people might think they were a pretty good team if that happened?), on the other hand I really want to laugh at Flushwater.Decisions, decisions...
Gene?recurring_gene_parmesan_c.jpg
You're right...I'm sure the melodies of Tool are held in much higher esteem.from VH1:100 Greatest Songs Of The '90s Full List01. Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"02. U2 "One"03. Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way"04. Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You"05. Madonna "Vogue"06. Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back"07. Britney Spears "...Baby One More Time"08. TLC"Waterfalls"09. R.E.M. "Losing My Religion"10. Sinéad O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"From Wanderlist.com1. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 2. Innuendo - Queen3. Creep - Radiohead4. Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers5. One - U2 6. Enter Sandman - Metallica7. Get Up - by Five Stone8. Black - Pearl Jam 9. November Rain - Guns N' Roses 10. Losing My Religion - R.E.M. those were the first two lists i found...I also found a couple Top Songs of all time and it was always the first song from the 90s listed.But I'm sure your opinion is more valid.
oh, face
are we jeepstering this dude or what?
I thought it was me that got jeepstered. I are confused
i propose a show called "lynched." it's a lot like punk'd. instead of ashton kutcher it's david lynch, and people have to go through really surreal experiences. pilot: chris katan is out with his friend (who's in on the joke, tee hee) and they go to david lynch's restaurant and there's snakes and cheeseburger wrappers all over the floor and on stage is a man in a wheelchair who is reciting the opera "carmen" except it's all in english and it's backwards. then after like 45 uneventful minutes, david lynch comes running in with a cigarette and a camera crew and starts yelling "you got lynched, you got lynched," except chris katan doesn't know it's david lynch and he's like, "okay, i'm leaving."
just quoting this cause it's that awesome
I like the gays, but I got blindsided with one last night. I met a friend for a few beers and at one point she started yelling for some guy to come over and say hi. I turned around to watch the end of the Celtics game, and when I turned back she introduced me to the gayest man I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I was so shocked at his level of fruitivity I could barely speak and made a complete ass of myself.Friend: Matt, this is Chris. We work in the lab together.Me: Hey.At this point he gives me the limp-wristedest handshake ever. If he was an older woman (possibly a queen...no pun intended) it would have been the type of handshake that would have made it seem as if I should be kissing his/her hand. Just a bad angle and a complete dead fish shake. Anyways...Chris: Hiiiiiii. (now he's talking to both of us)Chris: So the guys TOTALLY got me sooooo drunk tonight. I can barely stand. They want me to get so drunk that I pass out in the bar!(awkward pause when they both inexplicable turn to me as if I have something to say about this revalation)Me: Uh. That's...a...uh......good thing...to...uh......want?Yup, that's a direct quote. It must have taken me fifteen seconds to spit out that gem of a comment. After another awkward pause during which we all tried to figure out what could possibly used as a follow-up to that mess, I hung my head and walked up to the bar to grab another drink. Don't feel too bad for me, it actually ended up being a good night. Plus now you can make jokes about the fact that I'm so gay I can't even talk to other gays because I'm so attracted to them.
I love the awkwardness of this, you also should've played up some gay attributes for fun just to see where it went
I also read where boxing is catching up to and passing MMA in PPV revenue lately. Boxing is learing that people want to see mega matchups. UFC better start figuring that out. They shoulda combined this one and the last one. Give the fans something to purchase. My opinion, counts for nothing.
this is kind of a flawed stat as all it takes is one massive fight to bring boxing back up to the buy rate and revenue levels. Big time boxing matches will still draw and they do massive numbers. THe De La Hoya/Hopkins fight did in the realm of 2.4m buys at around $60 a buy. It's the mid range boxing PPVs that aren't drawing for shitof course I have to work from 3-7 today, why the hell does my manager have to do this. It's just cruel really. I are an annoyed Keith
of course I have to work from 3-7 today, why the hell does my manager have to do this. It's just cruel really. I are an annoyed Keith
do you have to work tomorrow morning at 7? I think thats worse personally; at least you'll get to see the end. but yeah that sucks anyways. I really think that the day after the super bowl should be a holiday.
do you have to work tomorrow morning at 7? I think thats worse personally; at least you'll get to see the end. but yeah that sucks anyways. I really think that the day after the super bowl should be a holiday.
It isn't?
Really, it's going to be a bad, long awful day tommorow, but hey, there's still today!
Really, it's going to be a bad, long awful day tommorow, but hey, there's still today!
I have a hard time enjoying todays when I know they're going to make tomorrows horrible.

weeeeeePokerStars Tournament #76186477, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $4.00/$0.40180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $720.00 Tournament started - 2008/02/03 - 12:43:52 (ET)Dear SBriand,You finished the tournament in 1st place.A $216.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.*********** # 301 **************PokerStars Game #15037340260: Tournament #76186477, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level XV (1500/3000) - 2008/02/03 - 16:32:36 (ET)Table '76186477 7' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 3: SBriand (34544 in chips) Seat 5: cbcda (235456 in chips) *********** # 395 **************PokerStars Game #15038143069: Tournament #76186477, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level XVII (2500/5000) - 2008/02/03 - 17:05:46 (ET)Table '76186477 7' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 3: SBriand (179808 in chips) Seat 5: cbcda (90192 in chips) Seat 3: SBriand (big blind) showed [9s 9h] and won (180384) with a full house, Kings full of NinesSeat 5: cbcda (button) (small blind) showed [6h 6d] and lost with a full house, Kings full of Sixes

I have a hard time enjoying todays when I know they're going to make tomorrows horrible.
Live in the moment, oh attractive one.and Keith. The Roy Jones vs Felix Trinidad PPV slammed the BJ Penn vs Joe Stevenson fight head to head. I agree with most of your points, but it seems that the UFC is spreading itself a tad thin. The average moron (me) needs more bigger names on the same bill to make purchases, and that's the market they are going for. That's why the Hughes vs GSP and Liddell vs Silva was so huge. Bigger names, same bill. And to those saying the the 1 point deduction was bad, I agree, but I don't think it would've altered the fight too much. Mir kind of wanted to be on his back. I mean, he got taken down again and finished off Lesner from the bottom, and it's not like he was mounted or anything. Lesner has side control, but not totally in control. Oh well, either way.
I could watch Notting Hill every day, me thinks.I'll take it over any pregame show every day of the week.
I caught the last half of Usual Suspects then the first half of The Matrix...good stuff.of course then a woman spoiled everything.
I love Notting Hill, is it on TV right now or something?OH well I guess the Puppy Bowl can work for now
Yeah, it was on Showtime. I have the DVD, but let someone borrow it, and now she asked me if the DVD was in it when I gave it to her. She may have to die.
I think I might be hungover. I had about 12 Sam Adams starting around 4pm (Honey Porter is just amazing), but I don't think I ate anything other than a couple peanut butter & jelly sandwiches at noon. I think I'm still just mostly buzzed, but this is the first quasi-headaches I've had since my first night in Vegas last year. The Pats are in the Super Bowl, and going for an NFL record 19-0 tonight. Just making sure everyone is aware.
Giants won the Superbowl 17-14. Just making sure everyone is aware.