I Called In Sick Today

I liked the stain commercial. I liked the NFL commercial with the oboe player. I didn't really understand the Audi commercial, other than it was a Godfather parody. I liked the baby talking about the creepy clown.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I liked the stain commercial. I liked the NFL commercial with the oboe player. I didn't really understand the Audi commercial, other than it was a Godfather parody. I liked the baby talking about the creepy clown.
Ahh the baby, forgot about that one. I liked that one with the clown.I just like the Audi R8.
I hated the baby commercials. I liked the oboe commercial.The Audi commercial would have been much, much better if it included nothing but clips of the car driving around looking cool. The Godfather reference was useless and poorly done.
I hated the baby commercials. I liked the oboe commercial.The Audi commercial would have been much, much better if it included nothing but clips of the car driving around looking cool. The Godfather reference was useless and poorly done.
YOU'RE USELESS AND POORLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giants defence played their balls off.
My roommate was raving to me about how they could make a movie out of the last few minutes of that game.I'm not a football guy, I wouldn't know.how about those panthers?
My roommate was raving to me about how they could make a movie out of the last few minutes of that game.I'm not a football guy, I wouldn't know.how about those panthers?
It would be a short movie. Go Spider Monkeys!
do you have to work tomorrow morning at 7? I think thats worse personally; at least you'll get to see the end. but yeah that sucks anyways. I really think that the day after the super bowl should be a holiday.
I had to be in at 9 this morning to do inventory. I'm glad that I'm back now. Hungover and really tired and I really don't know how on earth I made it home last night, especially driving in a snowstorm
and Keith. The Roy Jones vs Felix Trinidad PPV slammed the BJ Penn vs Joe Stevenson fight head to head. I agree with most of your points, but it seems that the UFC is spreading itself a tad thin. The average moron (me) needs more bigger names on the same bill to make purchases, and that's the market they are going for. That's why the Hughes vs GSP and Liddell vs Silva was so huge. Bigger names, same bill.
it's not a shocker at all and I'd be willing to bet that UFC would be extremely happy with 400K buys for the Jan PPV. THe Jones/Trinidad fight was a big one and one that's been years in the making, so it'd be no surprise if it does over 1.2M buys if it did less then 1m then it would be a massive dissapointment
I'm pretty sure that Flushgarden is hanging himself somewhere.
but he has his hot wife to comfort him right?
it's not a shocker at all and I'd be willing to bet that UFC would be extremely happy with 400K buys for the Jan PPV. THe Jones/Trinidad fight was a big one and one that's been years in the making, so it'd be no surprise if it does over 1.2M buys if it did less then 1m then it would be a massive dissapointment but he has his hot wife sister-in-law to comfort him right?
JS
no, his wife is hot, just ask him
I don't think he's ever said that his wife is hot. trust me. I've been waiting for it.

oh ok. thats not quite the opportunity I was looking for then. not that I would do such a thing. or pm such an opportunity to somebody else to do it if the situation were to arise. I wouldn't do that.

The douchiest.I'm having fun being the only rational person in the Pats thread.
Yeah, good stuff.And on an out-of-left-field topic turner I have an idea.Wed is the Neg-O champion tourney with the winner having to talk to Daniel for an hour. I really have no desire to talk to him for an hour about how to use a 6-3 to donk out of a tourney or why being a liberal pantywaste makes him look goofy in his blogs. I had a dream which led to the following thought.If I was lucky enough to win the thing, I'd probably ask him to replace the phone conversation with him playing in a all-sickie tourney. Would anyone play? Take advantage of the endless oportunities presented during chat?
Yeah, good stuff.And on an out-of-left-field topic turner I have an idea.Wed is the Neg-O champion tourney with the winner having to talk to Daniel for an hour. I really have no desire to talk to him for an hour about how to use a 6-3 to donk out of a tourney or why being a liberal pantywaste makes him look goofy in his blogs. I had a dream which led to the following thought.If I was lucky enough to win the thing, I'd probably ask him to replace the phone conversation with him playing in a all-sickie tourney. Would anyone play? Take advantage of the endless oportunities presented during chat?
Yeah, it kind of does seem more like a punishment. What an awkward conversation that would be.I'd be down to play a tourney...I feel like it'd be a good time had by all (possibly other than the guest of honor).
Yeah, it kind of does seem more like a punishment. What an awkward conversation that would be.I'd be down to play a tourney...I feel like it'd be a good time had by all (possibly other than the guest of honor).
Concur.
It would be a short movie. Go Spider Monkeys!
haha, I play the dead team this week. Your lead won't last long.Does anyone here have sick knowledge of vodka? Would leaving it in 100+ degree temps as well as below freezing temps over the course of the year do anything especially bad to the alcohol content? I have a half-full bottle of smirnoff that I'm considering throwing out.

Good questions to lead off an hour long conversation with Daniel Negreaunu:1. So, what's up with the hair, man?2. How do you feel about Asian women? Hot, right? But, marriage???3. Who do you like in the upcoming Presidential elections? (wait for answer) Fag!(This will actually work for all questions.)I'm sure I can come up with something better... Feel free to add to the list.

in!lol 63
Back by un-popular demand:JBradburn's Gay Ass Song Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For your listening pleasure...............Not a rickroll, but a musical masterpiece.
Nice, I hadn't downloaded that onto my new laptop yet...I'm still missing so many songs that I don't remember unless I hear them, it's so sad.Also (mostly unrelated) the Michael Jackson and Akon remix to Wanna be Starting Something is pretty good.
Concur. But I liked this one. Probably because I'm incredibly immature.Oh please dear god let this happen.
I would have bet my left nut that link was going to be to one of the baby commercials, then I saw this...
Thank God I didn't, lefty's the one with all power.