I Called In Sick Today

Chops saws go up and down. A mitre chop saw goes up and down and cuts at angles. A mitre radial chop saw goes up and down and slides in and out. A radial saw does not go up and down, just slides in and out. Those are usually industrial size for large lumber. I have never seen a miter radial only saw, but I am sure they exist.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What's the weight today?

175-178, somewhere in there. it's not going to need to be a big change or anything, but it has been getting progressively worse. I have made a few minor attempts to control my calorie intake, but it basically just isn't a diet thing, it's a drinking 1-2 pours of high proof alcohol every day thing.

Essay. Can you at least visit a sports bar for lunch tomorrow, eat a meal and grab a drink or two when the action is hot and heavy? For the love of brvy, please do it.

• Like 4

Essay. Can you at least visit a sports bar for lunch tomorrow, eat a meal and grab a drink or two when the action is hot and heavy? For the love of brvy, please do it.

I'm watching the game with my pappy, granpapyy, and brother at granpappy's house. might go to BWWs for dinner though. love those crispy chicken strips.

I have tomorrow and Friday off work. I don't plan to work the first two days of the ncaa tournament for the rest of my life.

I really hope that you go to vegas for the opening of the tourney at least once. Get among some other hoop heads for a party.

• Like 3

I really hope that you go to vegas for the opening of the tourney at least once. Get among some other hoop heads for a party.

i'm sure i will. my one friend, who is getting married this year, is having his bachelor party in vegas July 4 weekend. but we talked about doing it this weekend, but the best man had a conflict.

i'm sure i will. my one friend, who is getting married this year, is having his bachelor party in vegas July 4 weekend. but we talked about doing it this weekend, but the best man had a conflict.

i'm looking at taking blondie out there then as well. let me know which part of the strip to avoid. or are you staying at some old folks place like gvr?

• Like 1

I have tomorrow and Friday off work. I don't plan to work the first two days of the ncaa tournament for the rest of my life.

I have also done this for several years, and that will continue going forward.

I have next Thursday and Friday off as well.

My boss and budget buddy were talking yesterday about using sick days as mental health days just because and they were flabbergasted when I said I've maybe taken 3 random days off just because. I should start taking days off.

I have called them Mental Health days for years. I try to go in to work when I'm sick, so they have to send me home, and also so they think I'm dying when I call in

My mental health day is: if I go to work, I'm gonna kill someone today, so I'm staying home.

lot of people at the grocery store at 930 on thursday. this country is going to shit because nobody works anymore.

I generally try to avoid "getting out of bed" before 9:30 if possible (though I tend to have gotten up several times to tide over the girls), but I go to the grocery store on weekdays some. Being a stay at home dad is a bit of work...as is trying to run errands with a toddler and baby.

Also, the last college basketball game that I watched was the finals in 2008 where Kansas won. It was on in the background at the bar I was at. We used to do brackets a lot in college and throw multiple games on the TVs in our living room, but without that feeling, the game doesn't do much for me. Probably doesn't help that the school I went to always had a pretty sucky team.

• Like 2

Also, the last college basketball game that I watched was the finals in 2008 where Kansas won.

Personally, I'm pro-labor. Unless you are gambling, or they are playing on Oregon's court, or you are a racist who likes to watch kids who can't shoot being punished for dunking too hard, I'd say you'll be happier watching pro ball.