Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Fresh eggs are the best eggs. Both my brother and father in laws have chickens and give us eggs whenever we ask. I need to ask more often.

suited is a bad egg

Take this quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

• Like 2

The first season of that show is so good. I especially remember loving that episode. I stopped watching though. Does it continue to be as funny?

• Like 1

The first season of that show is so good. I especially remember loving that episode. I stopped watching though. Does it continue to be as funny?

I remember still liking it, but it wasn't nearly as good, if memory serves me. And I can't think of any reasons why my memory wouldn't be tip top.

Raw milk, on the other hand, is a taste I am yet to acquire. Not really a milk drinker anyway, but still.

Edit: soon I'll have access to fresh goat milk, which I'm actually excited about for no reason.

Have you had fresh buttermilk? I've heard the taste is fantastic.

second season was OK, and then they called it off due to a lack of material. I never cared for the music--the show was great on its own.

This was seriously one of the greatest moves Seinfeld ever made. In the first season or two Jerry would have THREE standup segments that totally ruined the flow of the show. However, I'm guessing that he and Larry just loved it, and then decided that it was for the best to cut it down to two times, then once, and then totally cut it out by the end. It was a masterwork in flexibility.

Maybe FotC would have been great if they did the same thing, because it's the music segments that ended up driving me away.

Isn't the music what made the show?

Epileptic dogs, Rhymenocerous, business time, etc

"made the show" is a stretch in my mind. Some were funny.

I think what made the show were the characters. (at least in the season I watched)

White eggs are clearly the superior eggs.

I was just reading an article yesterday that accused Sam Harris of being a white supremacist for his continued work to make known the dangers of Islam. Sad that people will throw baseless accusations like that because they don't want to admit what's obvious.

I don't know if they taste better or not but they certainly look better and are bigger than your standard grocery store large egg. Plus, they're free. For me at least. They usually sell them for $5/dozen since they're free range and brown and people seem to think brown eggs are healthier.

We covered that already.