Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

week one of no drinking down. -1lb.

big liquor store chain in town had a lottery for a few different nice bottles. so in the midst of my dry spell, I landed a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof. feeling pretty good about that. they did it brilliantly--doors open at 9, tickets handed out until the drawing at 10:15. the place was full of people for that first hour, just browsing around, buying stuff.

Zags getting it done per usual.

thanks buddy, means a lot to me.

it snowed here last night, which is funny. it was 70 degrees the other day, and will be again on tuesday.

last day of the first weekend, which is sad. if only it could be like this every weekend.

what happened to you, man? What created this hole ou have to fill with homemade hot sauce and pan sexual perversion?

I removed things like chain restaurant dining and cotton t-shirts from my life, and these elements left holes to be filled by Winner activities like gender ambiguity and buying bespoke pajamas.

• Like 4

wow, cotton and mass produced food - two things i can't live without.

I still think cotton is my favorite sheeting. But shirting, I'm all merino for t-shirts. I have some wool oxford-type shirts that I love for travel, but I'd like a summer with them before I declare them better in general.

I got my "Eames" chairs. I like them. Surprisingly comfortable considering they're a molded plastic chair on dowels.

Ran out of coffee beans yesterday so made a trip to whole foods to get some beans. Went with a playful bean with butterscotch and fruit notes.

I'll have to check kenpom but I'm pretty sure U of Iowa leads the nation in minutes played by slack jawed yokel's.

• Like 4

I just picked up some new Pima cotton sheets from LL Bean off the suggestion of a blog that seemed curated by the most "middle aged stay at home mom" mom. I'm hesitant to put them on my bed until my dog gets his nails clipped this week because I'm a dirty heathen that lets my dog sleep on my bed.

I buy all my eggs direct from a small farmer now. It started as a political move, as a workaround to my partner's malleable dietary ethics, but I do think they are actually noticeably better.

• Like 1

I don't know if they taste better or not but they certainly look better and are bigger than your standard grocery store large egg. Plus, they're free. For me at least. They usually sell them for $5/dozen since they're free range and brown and people seem to think brown eggs are healthier.

Raw milk, on the other hand, is a taste I am yet to acquire. Not really a milk drinker anyway, but still.

Edit: soon I'll have access to fresh goat milk, which I'm actually excited about for no reason.