Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I really, really don't want to buy, but if I'm forced to spend $900/mo to rent something livable, I may as well buy a shitter for like $80k and eat the transaction cost in a few years.

what a stupid ****ing situation this is--forced to choose between two mistakes.

• Like 1

How long of a drive is that? 8 hours?

I have to fly to houston in a few weeks for one day of training. What a waste of time and money, but oh well.

Usually 7 - 8 depending on what part of So Ca I'm going to. Today I stopped just North of the Valley because it's a nicer area to stay in tonight and will be a quick trip to my first stop tomorrow so just over 6 hours.

I really, really don't want to buy, but if I'm forced to spend $900/mo to rent something livable, I may as well buy a shitter for like $80k and eat the transaction cost in a few years.

what a stupid ****ing situation this is--forced to choose between two mistakes.

Yeah it is crappy. Just don't forget to add in additional costs of ownership beyond the mortgage, taxes, insurance, can't call the landlord I'd something breaks etc... Not that you wouldn't think of those things...

That house is nice! 5 bed rooms....how many kids are you planning on?

Incidentally, there are houses almost exactly the same as that in my neighborhood in Nor Ca and they list for almost the exact same price.

can i come for a visit? i'll swing by and get ronny and we can drink by the pool until daybreak.

Sure.

That house is nice! 5 bed rooms....how many kids are you planning on?

Probably 3. Leaves an office/guest room.

That's a good price for that place, Cobalt.

Thanks, guys.

Driving to LA today.

Are you going to be Eastsidish? Go to Dune in Atwater Village. It's new and their falafel sandwich is amazing. The lamb is also supposed to be great.

Not really. I used LA in the general sense.mwill be in Canoga Park, Sylmar, Asuza, Ontario tomorrow.

SA, got the first compliment on the DW today from the guy at the hotel front counter. So there's that.

• Like 1

I went to a tiki party last weekend and brought Hawaiian beer. It was $10 for a four pack, which is stupid, but it was the perfect thing to bring. The party was thrown by one of my more aspirational friends--she's queer, cute as a button, in a band, has a respectable day job, and has an accent. She requested Hawaiian beer or rum. I don't like rum, and even though I wasn't expecting to drink, I have an internal issue of bringing something to share I wouldn't drink. The tag line is "Like hot chicks on a beach." Anyway, the beer nerd at the liquor store told me it was good.

tumblr_mbp1fjD5qx1qj86rq.jpg

The party was really good--it was in an old LA apartment, like one you see in Greenberg or The Kids are All Right--and it was packed with 50+ absolutely gorgeous lesbians and a couple of queer boys and me. There was a Pin the Mustache on the Hula Game--I attempted to give the Hula girl a 70s hairy vag. Others tried to give her hairy armpits, or a pleasure trail.

It's the limbo game I keep thinking about. Now, the women that were there, they were all in their 20s, with alterna good looks. Some were femmey, but some were androgynous and dykey, and I tried to figure out who had dated whom.

The limbo relies mostly on core strength, and even though the game was on concrete, lots of people wanted to show off where their yoga hours have gotten them. These women were really good, but the surprise of the day came from one of the queer boys. This kid was skinny as a beanpole and about 6'5". He said he had never limbo'd before, but he came to win. It was awesome to watch him fold up and move around and get under that pole. The party was in the hot sun of Echo Park, and everyone's drinking their punch and whatever other dranky drank, and yeah, just yeah, the limbo is starting to feel like sexy times. Lots of girls in skirts are hitching skirts higher, and twisting, and undulating their boobs to get under the bar.

The winning limbo strategy I saw was to walk with some speed up to the bar and just bolt underneath, almost like you're getting timed. So, this one girl goes under, bumps the bar, and Bean Pole guy is yelling, "That don't count. She's still in! That was some tittay interference!"

This week, when something's gone wrong, that's what I want to say. "No coffee in the kitchen? That is some tittay interference." Thank you Bean Pole guy for helping me articulate what I need to say.

The hostess of this party just got engaged to her long time off/on girlfriend. I don't think they make a good couple, but I really hope I get invited. That will be an awesome party.

• Like 1

There's forest fires in Canada right now and the smoke is making its way down here. It's just a constant haze and I start coughing as soon as I go outside. The sun and moon look cool though.

I could smell a fire last night. My nose is strong as fvck.

Frau, if you need a date im busy that weekend but im flattered youd ask. Nice hands though, im more convinced than ever youre actually a woman.

My nose is a loser.

Frau, I would skip my only remaining grandparent's funeral (I haven't talked to her in 6 years anyways but she's getting up there) to be your date for the wedding.

I don't think those are Frau's hands. I think she's the one taking the picture.

• Like 1

Yes! Lots of times. I like the food, the wings are hot. I generally don't like their desserts. They have some doohickey where the patrons can control the juke box from their phones , but I've never figured out how to get it to work.

It's in walking distance of the Wiltern (music venue).

• Like 1

Spent the weekend at the folks place just outside of the ATL. Got home last night. Don't love driving 7+ hours if I can't blast the radio. It really is pretty up there in my parents hood and I love their grass, but it's still GA

Met up with Dutch and his partner. Couple of nice people. Thumbs up on the cannabutter thing.

On vacation this week. Puttering around our area this week. Hit the Shake Shack for lunch today. Not impressed. I like their fries the best compared to 5 Guys, In n Out, BurgerFi and the like. I doubt they are store cut, but I prefer the crinkle cut over those others. Burger and house sauce was meh.

After that, hit Trader Joe's for the first time. It was ok, but didn't blow me away. I'm not much for prepared foods. But still pretty decent place.

• Like 1

Yes! Lots of times. I like the food, the wings are hot. I generally don't like their desserts. They have some doohickey where the patrons can control the juke box from their phones , but I've never figured out how to get it to work.

It's in walking distance of the Wiltern (music venue).

Yeah, they showed them making the wings and the chipotle BBQ sauce with all kinds of heat in them. The duck fries also looked interesting.

• Like 1

I need Dutch to come back and update us on his hammock findings. My brother has a hanging chair at his place and while it's decent all I could think of was how much more enjoyable a hammock would be.