Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

No, I've seen "Animal House" a few times and assumed it was from that, but I don't remember that scene. I'll have to watch it when I get home. Is it in reference to the Deans wife?I, mean, I've been the only one to gator on more than one occasion. Also, we're getting drinks on thursday while her kid is at football practice, lol. JC that sounds terrible.
Mayor's daughter. A high school broad.
He's the devil on your shoulder.I think you should do it too, but I'm not sure I would be described as the angel on your shoulder. So it might be that you just have a couple devils. Unfortunately I think this thread is fresh out of angels.
I'm pretty much an angel
I didn't find it.oh, and I set off an alarm this morning and the police responded thinking someone was robbing us.
man do I miss the days when date rape could be joked about if not outright condoned. this country's gone to shit.
Also, we're getting drinks on thursday while her kid is at football practice, lol. JC that sounds terrible.
so you're officially worse than me. that's pretty neat.
well I for one think it is super awesome.

Sorry, I don't know why the link is so screwy. If I did, I'd fix it! LOLEdit: I'm having a bit of a nervous breakdown over school stress. I realize that joke would have made more sense in some kind of "people who say LOL after everything" context.

Also, you're not helping to disprove the most heard remark yesterday after the game "yeah, well, ISU girls are still ugly"
4e50453d47f7d.image.jpg
Thats pretty subjective. I think we have some raw data that proves otherwise.
STFUbut I mean, have you seen those smoking hot babes that brvheart has been posting? of course people in iowa are going to have higher incomes!but yeah, I'm poor. don't see that changing anytime soon though. god damn it.
Sorry, I don't know why the link is so screwy. If I did, I'd fix it! LOLEdit: I'm having a bit of a nervous breakdown over school stress. I realize that joke would have made more sense in some kind of "people who say LOL after everything" context.
don't worry, I got it. it was funny.
that doesnt help shake.
you see, he was joking that the only real way to have sex with emma watson was to rape her, which is funny because I've had sex with her multiple times without having to rape her, during which I always call out your name in a mocking fashion. it's been a running joke in here; where have you been?

What's the most interviews you've done for one job? I've had interview #3 (1 with potential boss, 1 with her boss and 1 with HR rep) and, apparently, there will be a #4 (with another HR rep) before an offer is made.And, no, I didn't use a cover letter.