I Called In Sick Today

Strictly speaking, I don't think this site is safe for work in a boss-walking-behind-you kind of way.
Correct... and that's kind-of what I was getting at. (I still appreciated the warning Strat... keep 'em coming)
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Also: being a teller isn't great, start putting in apps. (My guy left his job, but I could still help you get on somewhere else in the finance/insurance business)
if I were to stay with it for the requisite amount of time, I'd have already added a few things to my resume. so I don't think it's 100% awful to be a teller.if that sounds like foot-dragging because I have developed an extreme dislike for the application process, well, it's pretty spot-on.

Speech went really well. We went to a local civic club hangout place with cheap beer after the rehearsal and damn there were about 40 people there. I didn't get all history of the world and had a great speech about ancestry tied in with some pictures that I put on a projector and it turned out really awesome.then I got drunk.The next day I worked for a while and then went to his house and hung out in the afternoon. Wedding went fine. It was at the Cathedral in Covington which is an amazing church, it's like something from Rome. Quick story. Ryan was babtized there when he was two. After the opening hymm he started clapping and cheering until he realized that he was the only one, got totally embarrassed and started crying, which was even cuter. So naturally, after the opening hymn, a bunch of his friends cheered and clapped, haha.Oh, and then we got drunk again at the reception.All in all, good time. His wife only pissed me off a couple times which is good considering. Oh well, back to real life.I do the Mud Run next Saturday!

Sorry, I've been in and out of the thread all day. You see, I'm not actually at work today. I just want to not have 15 pages to have to read tomorrow :have work to do but I'll be quiet about it from now on face:Junior year of high school. I become good friends with one of the other guys at school, who has a hot older sister who is a senior. She is that "sister that all his friends want to get it on with". But being a senior, she has little to do with any of us, espcially me as I am the "never gonna bang anyone remotely that hot" friend.Fast forward two years, I'm in university. Turns out that Ouch-8s and Hottie Older Sister end up at the same school, and actually live just down the street from each other. We start to hang out, drive each other back and forth from our hometown, etc. One day we are watching a movie on TV when her roommate comes home and wants to watch something else. So HOS suggests we finish watching the movie on the TV in her bedroom. Sure, thinks me. She stretches out on the bed with me, watches the whole movie, I make NO MOVE because she is one of my best friend's sister, and besides, while I have improved since highschool (after all, by now I have had sex with, like, at least four women) she is still way out of my league. At the end, she says, "That was kind of disappointing." I reply, "Really? I kinda liked the movie." She looks at me like I'm retarded (probably right) and we never spent much time together again after that.If I could change my title, I would. I don't often think back to my university days with regret, but that day... Oh man. I coulda had HOS.
EZDvE.jpg

yes, crashing while I'm jacking off to buffering vids of asher roth eating applesauce.but I wish I knew what my title was then. must have been super!

I've been texting (and destroying in WWF) work chick. Going out for drinks at some point soon. This can only end terribly for me (and probably awesome for you guys). Would have asked the DQ chick out had I known this is where my life was going.

Would have asked the DQ chick out had I known this is where my life was going.
Oh you mean the one I asked out preemptively on your behalf, who then said, "yeah, I'll go out with him. Just tell him to ask me whenever. I'm available this weekend". That DQ chick?
the interception on the last play of the patriots - dolphins game allowed me to defeat brvhrt in our fantasy football matchup. at least i think it was brvhrt.
sonofa...
Oh you mean the one I asked out preemptively on your behalf, who then said, "yeah, I'll go out with him. Just tell him to ask me whenever. I'm available this weekend". That DQ chick?
No, she was homly, I mean the cute one.
I've been texting (and destroying in WWF) work chick. Going out for drinks at some point soon. This can only end terribly for me (and probably awesome for you guys). Would have asked the DQ chick out had I known this is where my life was going.
I forgot why this is a bad thing? She the boss's daughter or something?
I forgot why this is a bad thing? She the boss's daughter or something?
Well, bosses BFF (I guess?), 7 yrs older, kid (8-9ish?), work in the same (small) dept, has a boyfriend(although, this is probabaly the thing i care least about, but a factor none the less)? Not to mention, she's obviously somewhat in to me, which is probably the biggest indicator there might be an even bigger helping than crazy as usual.
I don't understand the picture and I won't respond to it.Ok, I mean, I see the URL, but, you know...you know.
He's the devil on your shoulder.I think you should do it too, but I'm not sure I would be described as the angel on your shoulder. So it might be that you just have a couple devils. Unfortunately I think this thread is fresh out of angels.
Oh jesus, have you never seen Animal House?http://www.mefeedia.com/movie/10876016
No, I've seen "Animal House" a few times and assumed it was from that, but I don't remember that scene. I'll have to watch it when I get home. Is it in reference to the Deans wife?I, mean, I've been the only one to gator on more than one occasion. Also, we're getting drinks on thursday while her kid is at football practice, lol. JC that sounds terrible.