I Called In Sick Today

Was that the one that Cane failed or was that a different one?
i believe he failed the bar exam. this is different. i didnt even study for this. it's an ethics exam, so there was no need to prepare.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

This happened yesterday as I was walking through one of the many long winding corridors of Parliament:Posh young black man with round glasses and red suspenders on: Excuse me, could you direct me to the nearest men's cloakroom?Me: Ummm.... cloakroom?PYBMWRGARSO: Yes.... the toilet....Me: Oh! Yeah, it's just here. Sorry, I thought you might actually want somewhere to hang your cloak.PYBMWRGARSO hurries into the gents.Me am socially awkward.
I thought you guys called it the Loo? Or is it watercloset? idk about this cloakroom business
in the big city! at a starbucks! so exciting!
I've been meaning to ask you - how is it possible that you don't ever eat chipotle? Is it because you're on some sort of awesome-burrito-free diet, or do you really just live that far away from civilization that you don't have chipotle?
The Bad Quarterback LeagueDoing this with seven friends (I know, I actually have seven friends!). We had the draft tonight originally and I was pretty happy with my team of (49'ers, Browns, Lions, Cowboys), but somebody didn't know about the draft time and missed it and get f'd by autodraft and complained, so we're resetting it and doing it again tomorrow. Still should be pretty fun though.
I thought about suggesting a league in here, but then realized it would be near impossible to get seven other people to be online and do a draft by tonight. I even considered offering it up to the hockey guys because they'll do anything, but they also need to have money riding on everything and I didn't actually want to pony up any dough. Where did the phrase "pony up" come from? Also, I like Colt McCoy and Stafford might be good.
I don't have friends, get laid, or do anything anymore.I'm still in pretty much the same place. there's not much of a future for me, feeling kind of silly to think I ever thought that.
manatee21.jpg
Oh, interesting. I had been thinking this was Big D. I don't know why.
It's because your stupid, brv.
yeah I'm sure it's not fun, but you've got to look at it as building your resume. keep note of everything extra you do (you do do things extra, right???). put yourself out there, organize a group volunteer project, suggest ideas for better efficiency, shit like that, and for the love of god, do NOT start settling for less money, because you damn sure can't dig yourself out of that hold easily. just ask the hole in my roof and my busted water line.
This was weird. Do you do this stuff? I agree with not settling for less money though. Every subsequent raise or salary at a new company is based on your last salary. It's a multiplier effect. Or possibly some other mathematical term that makes more sense.
I've been meaning to ask you - how is it possible that you don't ever eat chipotle? Is it because you're on some sort of awesome-burrito-free diet, or do you really just live that far away from civilization that you don't have chipotle?
I don't think Chipotle burritos are that much better than any other similar places. And I don't mean that in a chain vs. local kind of way. Burritos be burritos yo.I'm sorry, brv, that was mean of me.
I don't think Chipotle burritos are that much better than any other similar places. And I don't mean that in a chain vs. local kind of way. Burritos be burritos yo.
no no no. this is clearly wrong.

Sorry, I know that to get through to you I need to put together a well thought out piece on the nitpicky details that differentiate burritos, complete with multiple charts and graphs. But guess what, bro? I'll just stick with SUPERFALSE, mostly because I'm busy half paying attention to lecture, half studying, and half internet browsing. Also, I started low carb on monday, and there's free pizza for lunch which I have to watch everyone else eat, so I'm a bit testy. Need to lose 8 pounds, bitches.

yeah, I just finished eating at chipotle and I can definitively say that dreadlock kayden is more wrong than anything else I can even think about being wrong. it was good. and dawson, the second one.

Don't get me wrong, I like Chipotle. But Pancheros, Taco Del Mar, Costa Vida...all on par with Chipotle.(I haven't actually eaten at Pancheros or Costa Vida, but the other place I was thinking about turns out is actually local, so I couldn't include it.)

yeah, I just finished eating at chipotle and I can definitively say that dreadlock kayden is more wrong than anything else I can even think about being wrong. it was good.
What'd you go with?
Don't get me wrong, I like Chipotle. But Pancheros, Taco Del Mar, Costa Vida...all on par with Chipotle.(I haven't actually eaten at Pancheros or Costa Vida, but the other place I was thinking about turns out is actually local, so I couldn't include it.)
Oh, I have a few local places that are just as good. But no chain is nearly as good as Chipotle, and the fact that you put Taco Del Mar in the same league is worrisome.Edit: Although, I suppose the fish taco thing, while still being Mexican food, isn't the same category as a meaty burrito place.
Edit: Although, I suppose the fish taco thing, while still being Mexican food, isn't the same category as a meaty burrito place.
If you go to a real Mexican restaurant, do you order a burrito?Edit: I'm only asking because I almost never do. Maybe I'm just not a burrito guy.
Edit: I'm only asking because I almost never do. Maybe I'm just not a burrito guy.
Well I think the burrito has a time and place. It's kind of like the fact that I love a good hot dog place, but would never order a hot dog at a restaurant. There's so much good stuff in Mexican cuisine that's not necessarily all crammed together and shoved in a tortilla. I think it's unfortunate that a lot of people don't appreciate the local Mexican joints that sell the real, authentic stuff.
your
Well shit. Now I don't know who you are anymore... since the new who I thought you were, would never make this mistake. I suppose there's an outside chance that it was a play on 'your retarded'... but with the special emphasis on stupid... shit. I'm totally confused now.

We recently got a Chipotle in DSM, but they put it in the worst place ever, so I never go.I can get the same type of burrito from Panchero's or Fighting Burrito.

We have a place called Zumba's that is just a hole in the wall mexican take out joint. They serve most of the same things that Qdoba or Chipolte sell but it just tastes fresher and better. Though Qdoba's salsa verde is pretty nice.

i believe he failed the bar exam. this is different. i didnt even study for this. it's an ethics exam, so there was no need to prepare.
Correct. I just had my first ever court hearing this morning. Woooo.
Correct. I just had my first ever court hearing this morning. Woooo.
nice work boss. dont forget to use the chewbacca defense if its going south.and just so everyone knows, i've already started waking in the night, filled with terror that i've failed the bar exam and will be forced to live on the streets begging for coin money.
oh eff that. speak your mind randy.
Yeah, eff em. I have re-worked it and am simply starting with the previous generations and working the "luck" part into it since it plays well nicely with the rest. I actually was channeling some Aldous Huxley thoughts I had been reading recently.
also randy, the speech was good, I just can't believe there weren't any lawyer jokes in there.
Yeah, speedz asked for background and I'm thinking a Lawyer and a Slut- How much more do you need?
no no no. this is clearly wrong.
I much prefer Qdoba though I just ordered Chipotle in honor of the topic.
Well I think the burrito has a time and place. It's kind of like the fact that I love a good hot dog place, but would never order a hot dog at a restaurant. There's so much good stuff in Mexican cuisine that's not necessarily all crammed together and shoved in a tortilla. I think it's unfortunate that a lot of people don't appreciate the local Mexican joints that sell the real, authentic stuff.
yeah, I much prefer my own mexican to the stuff I get out.