I Called In Sick Today

Holy shit Randy! When did you start servicing appliances in the greater DSM area and did you purposely break our dishwasher so you'd have an excuse to come and spy on me? Well, I'm on to you, man, you shouldn't leave your business card on the fridge when you're trying to be sneaky.IMG_0218.jpg

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i finally watched charlie wilson's war in its entirety tonight. if anyone tries to tell me there's a finer actor working today than philip seymour hoffman i will seriously fight him/her, ok?

i finally watched charlie wilson's war in its entirety tonight. if anyone tries to tell me there's a finer actor working today than philip seymour hoffman i will seriously fight him/her, ok?
There's few things I love more than when he loses his mind over the Helsinki job in the beginning. "Can I see that hammer?"
I met my wife and kids over there after work and she gets out of the truck in a low cut sun cotton sun dress. I made a comment of how that might not be the most appropriate attire to a kids school. She was promptly outdone by bigger chested and fatter older women.
I think you might want to rephrase that if you retell that story with your wife within earshot. Fatter would imply that she's fat. Just sayin.

saw this on a sox board this morning, and it smacks of so much truth and encino man awesomeness :/White Sox = guy waving, AL Central = hot chick, Twins = other guy14vqmxe.gif

Apparently Back to School night is a big info scam. All it was was a way to spend money. I purposely just moved to a "rich" area so my kids would get into well funded schools. Somehow I left $200 poorer and all my son got was a t-shirt and we got an IOU for a water bottle, oh and one of those coupon books.
That's why they're well funded.

Haha, there is a system-wide computer error at work so I am home at 11:20am. Weeeeeee. Go to the Hard Rock for some 2/5 NL or watch some tv and nap on the couch?

Wait-- I thought you were a runner.
I am but 2 years ago I was a raging alcoholic fatass that even beans wouldn't hang with. Cigs is my only vice left and I've cut way back. I actually plan on quiting completely very soon.
He does drive to work.
bada bing!
Holy shit Randy! When did you start servicing appliances in the greater DSM area and did you purposely break our dishwasher so you'd have an excuse to come and spy on me? Well, I'm on to you, man, you shouldn't leave your business card on the fridge when you're trying to be sneaky.IMG_0218.jpg
Well, the secret is out now. Since I only drink occasionally beans took me under his wing and employed me as long as I spyed on you to make sure you don't get into too much trouble. My specialty is toasters.
No fight from me. Capote was amazing.
white socks? with those shoes? have you no sense of FAHSION?
But the only reason you see my sox is because of the position I put myself in to take the picture. My jeans are long enough to cover them even when sitting. Do you need pictorial evidence?Edit: plus I am old and no longer trolling for babes so I don't care as much about fashion as I once did.
Here is a picture of the picture you posted4902400971_18a1d1983b.jpgand a picture of my shoe4902402913_e6036b2d60.jpg
Here is a pic of your pic of my pic and peanut butter with half a pretzel.4c05a485.jpgWhat's weird is I wore tennis shoes today for the first time this summer. I always wear Keens or boat shoes to work but I washed them all and they were wet. I at least grabbed the Keen socks that are fitted right/left to wear with my old shoes.ff058a7d.jpg
first portion of yesterday's daily show. it was fantastic up until oliver, when I stopped watching.
If you watch the Daily Show, the fact that many Americans like and respect the opinions of Glenn Beck is very disheartening.I'm not that tired JJJ but an afternoon on the couch sounds delightful. Wife is finally back to work too so I have the apartment all to myself for 5 whole hours. Woah.
Here is a pic of your pic of my pic and peanut butter with half a pretzel.
Here is a pic of your pic of my pic and almonds, banana chips, a tiny Coke, and my Itouch.4904374631_f3205cda8b.jpg

What happened to speedz? Did he say he was going somewhere?Lebron's mom has a tattoo that says "Queen James." That's, uh, that's a little weird, right?

What happened to speedz? Did he say he was going somewhere?Lebron's mom has a tattoo that says "Queen James." That's, uh, that's a little weird, right?
That is weird since he is more a queen now than a king so he should have that tattoo. Also weird because queens are married to kings and such but yeah.