I Called In Sick Today

Also, you don't hear anyone say, "Just throw some tomato sauce and cheese on a piece of bread and put it in a toaster oven," do you? Pizza...pffft.
I believe that (english muffin) + (tomato sauce) + (cheese) in the toaster oven is just as much "pizza" as what you do is "nachos". And tastes just as fine.Plus cold pizza is amazing and requires zero preparation (assuming it's available in the house).
That's Nacho Cheeto(h)!
(!)
I'm just going to assume this was a braveheart quote, and like you a little bit more.
What else would it have been?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I believe that (english muffin) + (tomato sauce) + (cheese) in the toaster oven is just as much "pizza" as what you do is "nachos". And tastes just as fine.
Or on a bagel. And when you put pizza on a bagel, you can have pizza anytime.I'm surprised nobody brought up the cold pizza argument. Day old, cold pizza the next morning is great. Day old, cold nachos, not so much.
Yeah, if you don't have your own outdoor brick oven. :rolls eyes:
A new pizza place recently opened here in town with a huge, indoor wood oven in the middle of the dining room. I asked my server how she liked working there, she said she loves it. I asked how long she had lived in Whistler, she said 10 years. I asked if the restaurant had air conditioning, she said she didn't think so. I asked her how she thinks she's going to love working there in the summer, she said she expected she was going to like it. I asked her if she could feel the heat from the oven from where she was standing (2/3rds of the way across the room, approx), she said yes.I waited for about 7 seconds."Oh god, I am so going to quit once the winter is over."Too bad, the pizza was really good.
I...I...I...I don't understand. Was that supposed to be real?
I think maybe? It's so confusing. I feel like I'm reading the Racing for Pinks thread for the first time. It looks so real.
What else would it have been?
Something else.
Offroad or not, LG is gonna be PISSED!

Thanks for the Dog Advice Randy and it sure looks like the Bungles want you to watch all their games on TV.Glad to see that Lefty is back as well - I've been keeping/throwing away hotel room cards at every stop in his honor.Maybe this is why Matt doesn't think much of VCA:So after doing some internet research on panting, whining, pacing dogs at night; besides behavioral issues, some vets on a forum said that it could be a problem with the dog's anal glands, bladder infection or diet.So we wanted to ask the vet a follow-on question about these possibilities but the vet is on vacation for two weeks. Us: No problem, can the other vets in the office help? VCA: No, you have to wait til she returns.Us: Why can't the other vets help? VCA: You'll need to pay for another exam if you need their help. Us: The same exam my dog had on Saturday?VCA: Yes.Us: I guess we'll be looking for an independent vet

I pop in here to see what's up and now I'm hungry for nachos. Damnit! I will not be eating nachos, but I will probably dream about them.

AC/DC!
I've been keeping/throwing away hotel room cards at every stop in his honor.
My retirement fund thanks you. Andre - We have coyote problems too. One of our pressmen has offered his services to take care of it.One of the bad things of having the kids dogs sleeping in the bed with you, is that when they wake you up at 2 ****ing in the moring, and you can't get back to sleep, you end up here. Or is that a good thing?Beat ya Sal!
live action beans footage. man, it don't get no better than this.
Beat ya Sal!
SONOFABITCHman, I woke up 20 times last night thinking about brown recluses. stupid research giving me nightmares.
man, I woke up 20 times last night thinking about brown recluses. stupid research giving me nightmares.
19570.jpg
Swine Flu is lame. It's like a vindictive, stubborn exgirlfriend. "This sucked pretty bad for, like, 2 days, and now you're just hanging around making me slightly miserable. Just... leave. You're just annoying me at this point."
Mildly serious question. Unless it is stupid, in which case I was joking.How bad was the actual sickness? Suppose I have a job where if I miss a few days, someone else actually does my work...would it be worth getting about a week off?
Are tampons lined with insanity-sauce or something?
In Canada, we've been told the big new thing among slutty American teenagers is to dip a tampon in vodka, then vagshove it. The result of course being the liquor skips all those darned filters we have in our body and goes straight to the bloodstream. A quicker, cheaper drunk. Apparently a few people have died.Maybe she was just drunk?
The only thing that I EVER respond to, and normally I'm not even involved in the conservation or the hand, is when people start complaining about FTP or PS being rigged... or some variation of that complaint. It drives me absolutely ****ing nuts and I just harass and ridicule the offender for the rest of the tournament, or until the idiot busts out.
Not saying those giant sites are rigged, but there have been multiple sites that have since been proven to be either rigged, using/allowing superusers. This includes sites that were pretty big, and supposedly pretty well-monitored.Just sayin...I do loves me some kitties. Sorry I am too lazy can't post pictures of mine, since they are absurdly cute.
live action beans footage. man, it don't get no better than this.
Yeah.
Most of it can be explained by humans being odd, but that bridge thing is really creepy.
Yeah.I am the master of catch-up.
Not saying those giant sites are rigged, but there have been multiple sites that have since been proven to be either rigged, using/allowing superusers.
Superusers, yes. "Rigged" in the various other ways that people dream up, no.
This is so awesome and a moment I have dreamed of forever. The beans head cam. friggin' awesome and complete with AC/DC audio. I can't say how excited I am to look forward to the rest of my life now knowing there will be more in the future.

I have never really liked holidays. In order, I think my favorite are:1) Spring Break2) Yom Kippur/Rosh Hashanah ("Go ahead, professor. I dare you to question my lie about my religious heritage.")3) Whatever that random holiday that everybody gets the day off for. Presidents' Day, I think. I like Presidents' day regardless, because while most states use the day to honor Washington and Lincoln, Alabama refuses to recognize Lincoln, and celebrates Jefferson in his stead. That's kind of awesome.Holidays I hate, in ascending order of hatred:3) Valentine's Day. 2) Christmas/New Year's. (The entire week.)1) Halloween.I hate Halloween so much. Everybody is always excited to party, to get all dressed up and go wild. I had a lot of fun my Freshman and Sophomore years of college, but since then I've never been able to get into the spirit. I've implemented a few good costume ideas, but more often I either have a good idea I can't execute (bad examples: Michael Clarke-Pumpkin, the MSN Butterfly), or I just put it off too long and am forced to scramble at the last minute or neglect the night entirely. With few exceptions, I opt for the latter. Most people love that women dress, but for some reason it's always annoyed me. "Let's see here... we've got slutty cop, slutty angel, slutty devil, slutty cat, slutty nurse, slutty school girl, and... I'm not sure what you are, but you're dressed quite slutty. You're all whores." I don't mind whores most of the time, but the fact that women use Halloween as their excuse to dress like tramps has always struck me as... disingenuous? I don't know. I realize it's completely irrational on my part, and I make no excuse for it, so I keep myself out of trouble by turning off my phone, ducking Halloween parties, and watching movies alone in my room all night. There is, however, one Halloween tradition that I absolutely loved in my late-teens/early-twenties. Every year, my friend and I would carve a pumpkin. It was a variation on the same theme every year, and his website -- which he has since closed -- used to get more hits on Halloween than the rest of the year combined when he posted the new pumpkin. We had a lot of fun with it every year, and even though neither of us was artistic in the least, we spent hours upon hours practicing and carving until we got it perfect. I miss that. I think I'm going to try it by myself this year. It won't be the same, and I'm worried it will feel as hollow as the pulpless pumpkin, but perhaps it will get me fired up for this year. HappyHalloBLAAAARGHGGH.gif