I recorded the show on my DVR and the ****ing thing cut out 15 minutes early -- thus I missed the shooting and the hanging. Wait nearly two years and miss the last quarter of episode 1 :club::D:D:D:):):)
OuuuuuuuuuuuuchProbably the best last 15 minutes of any episode in the series (according to Peter King lol)
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh man, I'm so sad that AJ didn't actually kill himself. He is literally the worst.

Ok. I'm done.   It was good. None of the "surprises" were really surprising. The directing was average to poor. The writing was average at best, but generally below average. The acting was supe

my bros downloading it all right now! 3.5 hours till eps 1-4 are downloaded, i am totally going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also i was reading IMDB.com and they say furio is comming back, is that already happened? its gonna be nuts man i reckon tonys gonna give the order for furio.also since when did AJ have long hair? just watched a trailor for it and was like what??? doesnt do it for me

hey correct me if this is common knowlage but apparently the season is ending because James Gandolfini has become a pacifist and will not play any roles depicting that much violence and all that, so he has finished up his contract and is leaving the show and since he's gone... well you cant have the sopranos without tony and a replacement is just not an optionEDIT:well wow just watched the first 3 eps of it and all i can say it wow. i wont say anything about the next few eps but i will say is they contain more twists than the first one.uncle junior is really going crazy aye?what does he say when he shoots tony? "GUTSAMARANANGA"??also the opening sequence was the bomb, i loved it.

Can't see T dying...he's one of the main characters. Especially this early in the "last" season.I see Christopher (family) taking on a bigger role. I am sure Pauly Walnuts won't be happy.BTW...how good did Meadow look?

BTW...how good did Meadow look?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW...how good did Meadow look?
Too f'in hot! Great show, couldn't believe the ending. Like the way T is handling NY. I still think that Christopher is dead at the end of the season.

hmmmmmmm somthing is telling me that T is going to be either in jail or dead at the end of the season but thats just my feeling.but yeah the ending had me in shock, i rewatched it many times and wont say if he is or not so not to spoil it

Finally watched the season opener last night.It's funny how the informants keep dying left and right, it's like Tony is walking is being watched over by a greater power that keeps him untouchable... except from his crazy *** uncle.Dr. Melfi has such a good read on Tony it probably scares him.911 auto responds to those calls, so it is pretty likely that Tony will be fine. I just can't see them killing him off the first episode. He is the main draw of the show afterall. I do expect him to get killed off this year, they have been forshadowing it for a while.

Ok episode...no one got wacked though.This one was kinda like the dream seqeunce show T had when he lit himself on fire (it looks like he was on the boardwalk in AC) and also Big P ussy was talking as a dead fish. Definitely bizzare.Looks like some KIA'a next week.Had to laugh when AJ says he is going to put a bullett in Uncle Junior's skull.

I really like were they are going with the show. As long as they keep the dream sequences to a minimum im cool. I think while Tony is in a coma someone/someones will make a move. When he does pull out of it heads are gonna roll and it should be very entertaining.

I liked this episode. They didnt rush through and make it seem like Tony is invincible and recover without explanation, which is good. I had to laugh when Vito said "Maybe he was a homo and just couldnt tell anyone. It happens you know"

I had to laugh when Vito said "Maybe he was a homo and just couldnt tell anyone. It happens you know"
Oh man that was freakin hilarious. And then he looks around like "I mean, I don't know"I just hope they aren't planning on having this whole season based around Tony being in the hospital and dying. I'll probably have to murder somebody.
Oh man that was freakin hilarious. And then he looks around like "I mean, I don't know"I just hope they aren't planning on having this whole season based around Tony being in the hospital and dying. I'll probably have to murder somebody.
I agree. All of the flashbacks will get annoying really fast. I do like the idea of seeing what happens within the family with Tony out of commission.

So far the first two episodes have been loaded with symbolism and subtle foreshadowing... and I think the script is brilliant so far...Here are a couple things I picked up on....Discuss:- After Eugene whacks the guy in the diner per Christopher's order he is driving home and notices a drop of blood on his face in his rearview mirror. He wipes it off with his finger and smears it on his road map... ON THE NEW YORK SIDE OF THE MAP!! This is foreshadowing blood shed in NY without a doubt.Things I picked up on during Tony's dream sequence:- Not being able to go anywhere since he has no ID, credit cards, or belongings could possibly be suggesting he is in limbo awaiting his fate?- The wild fires in Costa Mesa seem to be getting closer and closer with every shot out his hotel window. Perhaps this is symbolizing HELL.... its getting nearer and nearer as he hangs on for dear life.- After Carmela's soliloquey, during which she apologizes for the "you're going to hell when you die comment" and says MRI two or three times, they revert back to the dream sequence. Tony is approached by a physician and he says his MRI revealed oxygen deprived areas of his brain consistent with Alzheimers. The point is Tony is hearing segments of the conversations his relatives are having with him in order to keep him engaged. "MRI" rang a bell and set his dream off in a certain direction. Any other thoughts? I'm sure I missed tons of stuff.... I don't have any good theories on his alternate life as Mr. Finnerty yet... I'm sure that will all come together in due time. After all, the writers are known for intentionally misleading us!

So far the first two episodes have been loaded with symbolism and subtle foreshadowing... and I think the script is brilliant so far...Here are a couple things I picked up on....Discuss:- After Eugene whacks the guy in the diner per Christopher's order he is driving home and notices a drop of blood on his face in his rearview mirror. He wipes it off with his finger and smears it on his road map... ON THE NEW YORK SIDE OF THE MAP!! This is foreshadowing blood shed in NY without a doubt.Things I picked up on during Tony's dream sequence:- Not being able to go anywhere since he has no ID, credit cards, or belongings could possibly be suggesting he is in limbo awaiting his fate?- The wild fires in Costa Mesa seem to be getting closer and closer with every shot out his hotel window. Perhaps this is symbolizing HELL.... its getting nearer and nearer as he hangs on for dear life.- After Carmela's soliloquey, during which she apologizes for the "you're going to hell when you die comment" and says MRI two or three times, they revert back to the dream sequence. Tony is approached by a physician and he says his MRI revealed oxygen deprived areas of his brain consistent with Alzheimers. The point is Tony is hearing segments of the conversations his relatives are having with him in order to keep him engaged. "MRI" rang a bell and set his dream off in a certain direction. Any other thoughts? I'm sure I missed tons of stuff.... I don't have any good theories on his alternate life as Mr. Finnerty yet... I'm sure that will all come together in due time. After all, the writers are known for intentionally misleading us!
That is absolutely brilliant.
That is absolutely brilliant.
Lol. Thanks Daniel. I've always had a knack for picking up little details. Thats what I love about the Sopranos... every tiny little thing represents some bigger idea or future event.Another thing I forgot to mention was the bear analogy. As he's waiting for the hotel elevator he notices that its out of service. They have a teddy bear with a sign that says "Out of Service - please bear with us". I'm sure you all recall the bear that kept showing up at the Soprano residence during season 5, and the parallels between the bear and Tony trudging through the woods in the snow after the Feds busted Johnny Sack.More food for thought I guess.
Cool little article. Those were pretty much the same thoughts I had on the dream, although I didn't notice the shining beacon. Had I seen it I would've put 2 and 2 together. Gotta give the writers credit for having the stones to take season 6 in this direction!
:club: We also thought the Costa Mesa fires were 'Hell' lapping at his heels too. I love how he is just an average Joe stranded and stuck to represent the coma. so cool. But man dude, those other observations are some serious insight. Thought they went ove the top a bit letting all the family members see his gaping wound (or was that just another metphor?)This season so far is incredible.
Wow! That is awesome. I picked up on a few of those things, but you hit the nail on the head. Excellent observations!