favorite adding insult to injury?

On Pacific, where I usually play cash games...."Sir, please remember that when you go broke to click on the button 'Cashier'. There will be two options... the first is 'Cash Out' which you won't ever need to worry about. The second is 'Deposit', you will become very familiar with this button."

when someone makes a comment about someones horrible play:"don't tap on the glass man, you'll disturb the fishies"but i also sometimes say:"i thought you had me beat" after they try to bluff.... the blow ups after that one sometimes are histerical

when someone makes a comment about someones horrible play:"don't tap on the glass man, you'll disturb the fishies"but i also sometimes say:"i thought you had me beat" after they try to bluff.... the blow ups after that one sometimes are histerical
that really works at tilting people, works with me all the time.
but i also sometimes say:"i thought you had me beat" after they try to bluff.... the blow ups after that one sometimes are histerical
Works better live, but when calling a river bet you read as a bluff, simply say "I'm goinna pay this one off". If they're bluffing, the "please no" look on their face is priceless.

I love putting my opponent all-in except for $0.02... when I win it really pisses them off because they know it was deliberate. Plus, follow it up with a "There's my two cents, bitch" or some variant thereof.

I like to just shoot them a big smile as I rake in all of their chips. Followed by a "Nice hand sir. Well Played." (still smiling) The sarcasm in your voice will usually make their head pop right off.

Once you or somebody else at the table finally bust the table donkey,I like to say, “wow, I didn’t see that coming”. Never fails to prompt a dissertation from the victim about how every other time he had the nuts, blah blah blah. Then they exit stage right.

Theres a guy who used to play at our home game. It was a .25-.50 game, so $100 was a big big win. Anyway, when this guy played, he ALWAYS lost at least $200 . A real idiot, see every flop, turn and river, he'd pay off big hands with any pair, and he thought for sure that shoving his whole stack in the middle to win .50 was ALWAYS a good idea. Anyway, one week, after he had skipped the previous week...he started the night off hot, hitting two outers, runner runners, and putting everyone at the table on tilt. Usually I won part of his donk-offs, but this particular week, he was stealing everybody elses chips and funnelling direct to me. After about two hours of play I had turned my initial $20 into almost $300. After one particularly big pot (over $100 in a .25-.50 NL game...) in which my tens full over nines beat his two pair (nines and fours), I pulled the chips into a pile in front of me, then stood up, walked calmly over to him and planted a big ol' kiss on his forehead, and whispered into his ear "i missed you last week"It must have been a good diss, cause he never came again. I believe that kiss has cost me at least $1000.

when a guy is running his mouth and I take a big pot off him or bluff him I like to look him right in the eye smile ear to ear :club: just like this, and they usually realize how much of an ass they are and proceed to shut the hell up.

As you flip over your winning cards, yell in your best Tony Montana accent: "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDs!"Then shoot up the place.

i love just saying ty as well. thanks for the cash works.i remember dustin dirksen winning a $10,000 pot once and the guy teed off on him and dustin dirksen just said THANKS FOR SENDING ME ON VACATION!!! I found that amusing.