The Hideout

OOOOOOOOOOOO baby I like it rawwww OOOOO baby I like it rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oooo baby I like it rawwwwshimmmy shimmy yaaa shimmmy he shimmmmy yea gimmmy the mike as i take it awwwwwwayagreno.jpg

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

OOOOOOOOOOOO baby I like it rawwww OOOOO baby I like it rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oooo baby I like it rawwwwshimmmy shimmy yaaa shimmmy he shimmmmy yea gimmmy the mike as i take it awwwwwwayagreno.jpg
Janet Reno....FTL
I see your Janet Reno and raise you a KFL.10784828as4.jpg
do i get a freakin' cat?other than the one from my pstars av:1052.jpg
Absolutely. But all I see is a red X right there. EDIT: Upon further research, it turns out tomatoes are poisonous to cats.
I am 21 from Texas and I like Country :club: I know my cool level that was linger at almost acceptable and just bottomed out but... I will say this in my defense.lambert.jpgBig4.jpgfaith1.jpgAt least some of them are easy on the eyes
you post country pics, and you give us Miranda Lambert instead of Sara Evanssara_evans2_GI.jpgbe gone with you
you post country pics, and you give us Miranda Lambert instead of Sara Evanssara_evans2_GI.jpgbe gone with you
I had a Sara Evans photo at one time but I guess the site I got it off of wouldn't format... NH none the less I am shamed

I have a lot of memories from when I was really young, but I also used to play games of checkers, solitaire, and freecell in my head during class when I was like 3rd-5th grade age. I was really smart when I was younger, still am to a degree, but puberty, beer, girls, tv, and video games have definitely dumbed me down.

Thank you. It is a pleasure to make your acquantance.So, new times, new sig. Thoughts?
Well, there are a few jews here so... not sure you can claim it for your own but... I'm down.
My CD Collection is a weird assortment of 80s anything/Seattle Rock/Hard Rock/70s AM Gold/90s Rap/Dance.. With a ton of electronica and house from my rave-dj days... I cover it all.. Put me on a desert island, I'll take John Denver, Jimmy Buffet, Gordon Lightfoot, and my acoustic and be done with it. That's how fed up I am with todays music in general :D I'm an extremist. I'm taking Guapo's thinking (of my thinking) one step further: the older I get, the more I realize how lucky *my day* was to grow up, musically, in his generation. Literally the second the bullet passed thru Cobain's head and the needle stuck in Bradley Nowell's arm one last time... new music ceased to exist for me. I think the last band besides Incubus I followed with any fervor was No Doubt, and we *know* how badly that turned out (I'm reminded about 50 times a f'n day.. and it don't make me feel hella good or want to holla back, my friends).Please, please, please, please tell me you managed to drop the "You're the man now, Dog!" bomb at least once.. It would really make your story complete, even if you don't have the scottish accent.
My taste in music has become more eclectic as I've gotten older, still can't listen to pretty much any country and zero techno. But I pop on Lou Rawls or The greatest songwriter ever Neil Diamond from time to time.
ahhh... C-dub found my weakness: i loves me some wu. If I wasn't so tired, I'd type out "Dog Sh*t" or "Protect Ya Neck" right now.
When I was in college I had like 10 Wu Tang shirts, I wore them all the time (I was so cool :D ) my then girl friend buys fme for Xmas a Wu Tang denim jacket with the Wu Symbol embossed in the back from Ross.....it was horrible. I couldn't even pretend I liked it, her feelings were so hurt, but its one thing to wear bands T shirts, its another to Fubu yourself out in it.Also, I went to see Redman in Sacramento in the mid 90's and he was playing at this skate park there, the concert was at the top of a half pipe and we were standing in the half pipe, literally 500 people only there give or take, well during the warm up they were playing Wu Tang and Protek ya neck came on and I rapped along with the whole thing pretty much flawlessly (not that I can rap or anything, but I can muddle along w/ the words) and was getting stared at by the predominately black audience who did not know the words as well as I did. A proud moment in hip hop for me. :club:
I don't know if I say this enough, but I love you guys
I need some love right now, so thank you.
Also, I went to see Redman in Sacramento in the mid 90's and he was playing at this skate park there, the concert was at the top of a half pipe and we were standing in the half pipe, literally 500 people only there give or take, well during the warm up they were playing Wu Tang and Protek ya neck came on and I rapped along with the whole thing pretty much flawlessly (not that I can rap or anything, but I can muddle along w/ the words) and was getting stared at by the predominately black audience who did not know the words as well as I did. A proud moment in hip hop for me. :club:
I had a similar moment like that while I was in a limo with a whole bunch of my black friends and I was drunk and flowing along with tupac and like 1/2 the people in there were like you know this shit better than me.